Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses are in demand?

In my country Nigerla, if you are into fuel business you are in money because cars, motor cycles and few other forms of transportations required fuel for them to move so sales are constant and consistent.

Advertisement Placeholder
Covid19 have really marred the progress of businesses offline in some countries that is heavily hit. So selling covid19 preventive equipments materials is still on demand.

The most in demand small business ideas to consider when starting your business,
* Social media consulting.
* Senior care services.
* Organic beauty products.
* Healthy fats food.
* Health-care consulting.
Health-care consulting is an impactful,well-regarded,and lucrative career path.you can educate a variety of client types on how to improve their operations,work within the boundaries of the healthcare policies and laws, and streamline company processes and strategies
Selling a house made products is quite demanding ,people cannot do without house made provision , social media consulting is also a demanding business and also fashion designing business.

Businesses that I think they are in demand is fashion, Fast food, POS services, passport photographs, beauty products and hair wigs, and weavons. These are practically what is trending in my location. And people who are into any of these can testify.
True, POS business has been in very high demand recently, and it grew more during the lockdown. When there was no access to banks, the POS stores made alot of profits.

This are some very good business ideas and they are sure very much in demand in various areas. I would also advice that you do a field research to see if they validate.

Businesses that I think they are in demand is fashion, Fast food, POS services, passport photographs, beauty products and hair wigs, and weavons. These are practically what is trending in my location. And people who are into any of these can testify.
Pos business is on a very high demand and there was a hugh increase during this past lockdown. We no longer had access to the banks and we could only do our transactions online. But even online banking was limited because we could only transfer or send but we could not withdraw. This was where the POS came in to save the day.

There are many businesses that are in demands, it depends on your areas of interest, your neighborhood and the capital that you have to fund a business. In my area business that is in high demands is feed mill business because many people are into poultry farming hence the needs for it.

I do not think there is something like no demand. You can see anything provided you know how to sell it to the right people, you can even sell a comb to the bald man.

Well said my friend, these are nice business ideas you have stated here. But you failed to mention affiliate marketing, it's kind of the main thing now.

I think looking at how the population of the earth is increasing exponentially the business that will be in high demand is every company producing consumables stuffs.

°How to make money
° How to stay fit
° Which investment should I get into
The first two are the most popular

Business that relate with the basic need of a man; shelter, food and Clothing. So here is my list; fashion designing Business, food processing business, agriculture, beauty salon, restaurants, IT related businesses, dry cleaning business, car wash, barbing salon.

Business that's popular are does business that create consumable item for private and shelters for private so in these situation they items will be popular of private instance like denote business is company is popular in many cases that's consumable item is huge popular to be sincere.

Some of the businesses that are in demand are those that has to do with food, health and fitness, digital products etc.

I think anything relating to cannabis and cryptocurrency is wide open and more people are probably jumping into it every day now. I'm hoping A lot of online jobs are in demand these days, especially with social media and other such things.

What business are in demand ,business demand many and allot of things from you ,also business demands your full time ,energy and your resources, I think with this things you're business will lack noting

Graphic design is one of the highly in-demand skills in most of the marketplace. If you have the skills you are going to make a lot of money as a freelancer in the marketplace.

Businesses in demands depends on your location or the neighborhood that you live. Some businesses thrives better in some selective location than the other.

There are a lot of business that you that has high demands if actually you are knowledgeable about business, you can go into POS business is very demand

Many businesses are in demand by the public. The targets are those that do not run out despite the fall or the instability in government policies. Things like medical healthcare, sale of foods, schools.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds