Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses are in demand?

What I can say about a demanding product to be selling as a business, it's just depending on the location that the person is. You have to make a investigation on your location in which to understand what the people are demanding for most. By making research on your location will let you know what to be selling.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are lots of business ideas I really wish I could exhibit but there hasn't been capital for a start up, and this has being a setback towards actualising the plan, I tend to invent some unaware things that will be of great advantage to my local environment, and like wise I tend to venture earnestly into social media engagement.
But all this can be possible based on the fact that there is no capital for start up.

As far as I am concerned, the form of business that is in high demand right now are mostly online business due to the movement restrictions occasioned by the coronavirus pandemic period. This has given rise to cases of E-commerce platforms making huge sales these period.

i have to agree about the fast healthy food point, people can't actually find healthy alternatives for the current fast food because they are either working and in rush and can't make food at home or just don't know how to cook

Right now the businesses in demand are anything which has to do with food production, sales and marketing. People eat everyday and those responsible for the production are making serious cash. Just think agriculture.

Recently businesses that are of high demand include the health related services. People that are selling drugs and other health facilities. Sickness is rampant these days maybe because of the weather. That Is the topic that I notice

The most in demand small business ideas to consider when starting your business,
* Social media consulting.
* Senior care services.
* Organic beauty products.
* Healthy fats food.
* Health-care consulting.
Health-care consulting is an impactful,well-regarded,and lucrative career path.you can educate a variety of client types on how to improve their operations,work within the boundaries of the healthcare policies and laws, and streamline company processes and strategies
I think the business that is in demand right now is consumable Goods be eat food or other kind of goods.
I think no matter how broke people are they will find one way or the other to eat so I think consumable goods are in demand.

The business in demand is categorically based on location and event occurrence in that area,in my location the business in demand is betting,there is a lot of betting arena and betting shops. So if you intend to start up something,you should have it in mind that these are the set of people you are dealing with.

Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads. ...
Catering Services. ...
Website Design. ...
Business Consulting. ...
Courier Services. ...
Mobile Hairdresser Services. ...
Cleaning Services. ...
Online Tutoring.

The business that is in demand are does company that produce consumable product for individual and shelters for individual so in these case they products will be in demand of individual example like dangote company is business is in demand in most cases that is consumable product is very large in demand to be sincere.

There are many businesses that are in demand depending on who need it. One of them is data scientist. Many companies are loking for a data science personel. Not only that, we have web development too. In addition, we have graphic designing, sales representative, social media consulting etc.

I believe there are various businesses you could start up online that are very lucrative, both in the short and in the long run. for instance freelancing you could make a lot of money as a freelancer working for various platforms like fiverr, guru.com and a host of all others.

In my opinion every business is in demand just that location really matters when taking of making profit in business. No matter how lovely your business is if you are in wrong location for that business, it will not move and it will look as if the business is bad.
The most in demand small business ideas to consider when starting your business,
* Social media consulting.
* Senior care services.
* Organic beauty products.
* Healthy fats food.
* Health-care consulting.
Health-care consulting is an impactful,well-regarded,and lucrative career path.you can educate a variety of client types on how to improve their operations,work within the boundaries of the healthcare policies and laws, and streamline company processes and strategies

To me. The business that is in highest demand is food business. For no one can do without food. It is every essential one should eat. For example, fast food such noodles are being sold at a low rate with low cost of making it and a high profit. What I will still rank when it comes to business with high demand is health products business.. People don't joke with health as it is being said that health is wealth

Food supplements is one of the business that is in high demand. Here in my country POS business is now the fast growing business. Most of the local government in Nigeria do not have bank as such POS is now serving those areas.

There are too many business in demand these days. All you need to do to know the exact one that in demand in your area isn't look around you, see what in envogue in your environment. Get to understand why that product is in high demand and take your cut

Well social media marketing and advertising, ebook sales, organic skin care, electronics and home appliances, fast foods, POS service, photography, fashion design, hair beauty salon, events and recreation centres.

Accounting and payroll businesses in 2016 showed an overall net profit margin of 18.3%, which is the highest of all business ideas for entrepreneurs. It also is showing incredible sales growth at over 17%.
Consultant. Source: Kerkez / Getty Images. ...
Online reseller. Source: ijeab / Getty Images. ...
Online teaching. Source: fizkes / Getty Images. ...
Online bookkeeping. ...
Medical courier service. ...
App developer. ...
Transcription service. ...
Professional organizer.

In my locality presently, The business that is of high demand is the business of sellung food items, lots of people have to walk down to the next local before getting food stuffs.
So presently that is the business of high demand in my locality.

As for me the businesses I think they demand for is POS, clothes and shoes because they all need fashion things and cover there body and put on good things on them self's to look good

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds