Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business would you suggest is viable to launch now?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
With things being how they are in the world at the moment, many people will be looking into opening up their own business but the worry of what would be viable and what would be a waste is always something that creeps up.

At the moment, if someone were to ask you what business would be viable to launch now at the moment, what would you suggest to them?

Advertisement Placeholder
The kind of business that I would suggest for someone to launch right now is any business that is going to be dealing on selling Christmas related products. This is because it's a season that is almost here with us. Such products are most likely going to sell very well right now until Christmas is over. So, it's more like starting a seasonal business.

The kind of business that I would suggest for someone to launch right now is any business that is going to be dealing on selling Christmas related products. This is because it's a season that is almost here with us. Such products are most likely going to sell very well right now until Christmas is over. So, it's more like starting a seasonal business.

I think that the year 2024 will be quite different. The inflation may go up or down in my country because the conditions of the foreign reserves may have had improved as the value of dollar has been declining a lot. However, I am not quite optimistic that much. So, the kind of business we start here may depend ion several different kinds of factors.

I think that the year 2024 will be quite different. The inflation may go up or down in my country because the conditions of the foreign reserves may have had improved as the value of dollar has been declining a lot. However, I am not quite optimistic that much. So, the kind of business we start here may depend ion several different kinds of factors.

In everything that you have just said now, there isn't any business that you have recommended for someone to start now. Assuming that you have the money to start any kind of physical business right now, what kind of business do you think would be profitable to start after evaluating the several factors that might come into play?

In everything that you have just said now, there isn't any business that you have recommended for someone to start now. Assuming that you have the money to start any kind of physical business right now, what kind of business do you think would be profitable to start after evaluating the several factors that might come into play?

I think that eCommerce business could be successful as it has been gaining a lot of momentum in our country. We must remember that success of a business may depend on where you live. So, if you ask me, then I would say fast food business could prosper a lot, depending on the conditions and circumstances.

Something that people have a use or need for. Businesses I would avoid in 2024 are ones that involve food. Most of them are too high of a risk of failure because the economy and cost of living is still increasing.

This is something I am surprised more do not choose to go for this time of year. I suppose with it being a business that would only really be successful during the run-up to Christmas, it could be off-putting knowing that sales would drop drastically after Christmas.

Something that people have a use or need for. Businesses I would avoid in 2024 are ones that involve food. Most of them are too high of a risk of failure because the economy and cost of living is still increasing.

Many people assume that food business may never fail as people always want to eat food and this also includes fast food business as well. During the pandemic, there were many restaurants that were operating behind the scenes. So, their business did not collapse, except a few restaurants that did collapse at that time.

Businesses I would avoid in 2024 are ones that involve food.
I believe that on the contrary businesses related to food and some other sorts of bringing satisfaction will be getting more and more popular in the coming years simply because the demand will get stronger.

This is something I am surprised more do not choose to go for this time of year. I suppose with it being a business that would only really be successful during the run-up to Christmas, it could be off-putting knowing that sales would drop drastically after Christmas.

When you're into a seasonal business, you work with time. Your stocks shouldn't be too much in a way that there will be too many left overs after the season celebration is gone. It's better to be out of stock than to have too many that wasn't sold and that's even if you buy your products and keep down. If you do it in a way that you order for those after your customers have placed an order, then you don't have anything to worry about.

All business niches are heavily saturated, therefore, you can choose any business you want provided you have the knowledge, skills and resources required for the business. As far as I am concerned, I have no desire to start any new business at the moment because of limited funds. Instead of I am focusing more on my existing print on demand business.

I have no idea of which business would be good to start now because everything I can think of have been started with heavy competition going on with the business. I would hold off starting any business now until next year in order to reevaluate everything.

All business niches are heavily saturated, therefore, you can choose any business you want provided you have the knowledge, skills and resources required for the business. As far as I am concerned, I have no desire to start any new business at the moment because of limited funds. Instead of I am focusing more on my existing print on demand business.

It is actually very good for you to stick with what is actually working for you right now especially when it comes to business. This is because, now is definitely not the right time for you to go into a big project of starting a new business. With how inflation has been poking at everything, it is going to cost you a fortune for you to start a very good business right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds