Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Business/Job can old people do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are we talking because this would also inform the nature of the business? For instance, my 74-year-old dad still has all his faculties but his sight is failing. My father is a retired maths teacher. I think based on all of this, he could set up a private tutor business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Old people don't need much stress in their life so putting up a business for them should definitely be one that is static in one location.ie little or no muchmobility at all so as not to stress them much.

Owning stocks can be profitable and less tasking. Or rental business for chairs, canopies for events.

A lot of them also love gardening, just vegetables and stuff. Keeps them busy and active and it's calming too.

Or as suggested by others, it will be nice to have a provision shopm Just supervising.

Old age is the age which is an retirement age. Now most of the olders people are still working even after their usual retorelent age it lay be because they are in need or they still want to serve for the community but mostly the main reason is necessity which makes them to do the job.but the think is that it dzpends on the type of job the person was doing back that either he could continue it or not.for example if a persons job was. Teaching he could continue as a tutor .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds