Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business can I start with $1000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybersec

Loyal member
Credits
Well I have some saving which amount to $1000 and the year is running Eve am thinking of business to start early next year.

Pls your advice is needed.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I have some saving which amount to $1000 and the year is running Eve am thinking of business to start early next year.

Pls your advice is needed.
I can't suggest you because I don't know about your area. Its business.
You can invest on cryptocurrency too.

In my country today, $1000 worth N450 000, you can use it to start different kind of business provided land charge is not included.

This an average amount of capital to set up a business. You can look into car wash Business, laundry or poultry farming. It all depends on your area of interest

That’s a substantial amount to start up poultry business on a small scale and it’s very profitable. You can also invest in cryptocurrency. You can open a grocery store depending on your area. A lot of business you can start on a small scale

Like how much do think I can budget for this??
That’s a substantial amount to start up poultry business on a small scale and it’s very profitable. You can also invest in cryptocurrency. You can open a grocery store depending on your area. A lot of business you can start on a small scale
[automerge]1606671279[/automerge]
Like how much do think I can budget for this??

Know that to start any business you must be ready to take risk.analyse what you are good at.then go for it.

That’s a substantial amount to start up poultry business on a small scale and it’s very profitable. You can also invest in crypto currency. You can open a grocery store depending on your area. A lot of business you can start on a small scale

Firstly what is your passion,what business do you have passion for and do you think that the money you have now will be enough to establish that business.
This are the questions you need to ask yourself

This is worth to start a simple business, you have to find the market of what you want.

In nigeria $1000 worth about 380,000, which can start up alot of business depending on your interest, but i advice you go into cryptocurrencies you can make alot from there
Cryptocurrency is good business, but requires good trading skill and strategy to make consistent profit

Human needs are boundless or limitless. Don't venture into a business because you think it is lucrative or your friend told you so.Rather look out for opportunities human needs to be satisfied and provide a product to satisfy the identified need.
Business is a game.Your innovation and strategy determine your success.

$ 1000 is a very small investment I do not know what business to start but I think it is a good idea if you use $ 1000 and invest in learning .. For example learn graphic design or programming. Graphic designer and programmer are the most in-demand professions

I think the best thing to do is to look for small business that doesn't require too much capital to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds