Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Business Are You Doing Right Now?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all love to conduct some kind of business. Business is a kind of activity that generates money. It involves selling and buying products. However, this may not necessarily be the case So, it could be just anything that makes you money. If you are a person who is conducting any kind of business, then what is it?

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment I am working in freelancing and building up my reputation doing that. It doesn't make me much right now but I am hoping the more I push my services out there and the more I complete orders to the standard me and the customer are happy with the more I will see an increase in my earnings.

I also work on content creation and streaming as well when I have the time which can help me earn a little more.

Right now, I'm into dropshipping business and selling of subscription to public on my social media accounts. Both businesses have started last year and they are still active this year. However I'm planning to have boutique since I know more about clothing and I'm also a fashion designer.

Right now, I'm into dropshipping business and selling of subscription to public on my social media accounts. Both businesses have started last year and they are still active this year. However I'm planning to have boutique since I know more about clothing and I'm also a fashion designer.

Since you are into dropshipping and you are using social media, then I think that you must have a really large amount of followers on social media if I am not wrong.

Presently, I am into working online full time and that is basically what I do to put food on my table. it is better to engage in investment to make money and I am into forex trading. It seems forex trading is becoming a very good way to earn online money now.

Presently, I am into working online full time and that is basically what I do to put food on my table. it is better to engage in investment to make money and I am into forex trading. It seems forex trading is becoming a very good way to earn online money now.

Well, the good thing is that there are many people who are into making money online and this is due to unemployment and lack of right kind of job opportunities available for the people.

I sell products and services. My products are physical as well as digital, however, my services are digital. I do dropshipping and print-on-demand. I also sell ebooks and digital art. I offer freelancing services.

I'm currently not conducting any business. I'm afraid my studies do not leave me with enough time to do so. I just work online on get paid to platform for now.

I don't have any business, I am just a common student. However, I have a desire to start a business because as student of business, finance and investment, I might someday start my own business

I am actually a freelancer online and that's what I do to make money online and even hope to make my full time income through it. The key is just to stay focused and consistent with practice.

I make my own websites, and produce content for them and also do freelance writing. That's really about it. I also sell off some of my sites for profit, and rinse and repeat.

I make my own websites, and produce content for them and also do freelance writing. That's really about it. I also sell off some of my sites for profit, and rinse and repeat.

I think that you are involved in flipping of the website. I think that it is a great business and quite profitable as well. How much money do you make on average?

I am currently into graphic designing, though i still have a lot to learn, i have taken up some courses that would help improve my skills even more. I want to also go into motion graphics to improve my skills.

I am currently into graphic designing, though i still have a lot to learn, i have taken up some courses that would help improve my skills even more. I want to also go into motion graphics to improve my skills.

There are many people who are into graphic designing and they are making good money. I think that this is a really wonderful field and many people should take interest in this field.

I am a poultry farmer and also, I run a plantain plantation. I have found peace with agricultural business because it is a business that I don't have to stress myself to sell my products.

Presently now I do not have much doing, the only thing I am doing is to keep myself busy working on post to pay forums full time online and after that I try to just rest.

We all love to conduct some kind of business. Business is a kind of activity that generates money. It involves selling and buying products. However, this may not necessarily be the case So, it could be just anything that makes you money. If you are a person who is conducting any kind of business, then what is it?
I am only focusing on online business for now because I am used to it and I think it is the best way to make money instead of stressing myself to make some money offline

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds