Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business are in demand now adays? How to start having a business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayanazhea

Credits
I never doubt myself that I will be a successful businesswoman someday. But I guess, to start with this career, I should have idea of what business are in demand today. I really want to start a new one now. I really need your opinion. 🤔

Thank you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investing in a crypto will also beneficial to you by just staying at home you can invest and trade there. And plus you will remain in touch of crypto market which will enable you to up to dated.
You can also start business related land marketing. Buy a raw land in bit popular area and prepare and build a house by selling that you will get appropriate money.

Do you mean online business or physical one? Either way, you not some skills to start both. If you are interested in the sales of goods and products, try conducting a research to see what kind of products are in high demand in your area. Don't just jump into a business without knowing everything about it.

Be
I never doubt myself that I will be a successful businesswoman someday. But I guess, to start with this career, I should have idea of what business are in demand today. I really want to start a new one now. I really need your opinion. 🤔

Thank you.
Import things from China. I think this is the best business everywhere in the world. You can a huge capital in this business. Contact directly to the suppliers and ask them for samples this. Become an importer.

Is like you are not actually serious in what you are saying because if you are interested to start any business you should tell us what type of business you will like to go into, now we do not know if you want to go into online or offline business,if you don't tell us any of the two then how will we be able to help you ? If you are really serious about going into a business you should tell us if you need online or offline business and we will advise you.

With so many business ideas in 2021, it can be hard to figure out which are worth pursuing. While jumping on a new trend can sometimes be risky, it can also be gratifying. Meals-to-go is one of the best and easy to try. There’s no end to the line of people who struggle to find time to cook nutritious and healthy meals. You can capitalize on this trend by starting your own meals-to-go business right in your city, state, or neighborhood.

If you want to know the Business that are in high demand you need to check what is selling fast in your environment so that you can tap into it to make some money. The real truth is that there are some business that can flourish in some areas and won't even move fast in other areas so you need to do market research in your area

I

Thank you.
I Think so homemade things like dresses ,bedsheets,pillow etc have big demands if we can't sew them then we can hire employer and resailer etc and make your own business I think so this business or work is best

Because of corona, online business will be preferable. Online marketing is well business now a days. You can start it by creating online store that have different products that are useful for eating or useful for other purpose. You should sale them by online facility because internet is advertised in this pandemic condition.

Thank you.
Well, you didn't specify whether it should be offline or online. But for offline businesses, you need to do market research very well and choose the business because locality affects offline businesses much. But for online, l can say you learn skills like affiliate marketing, or blogging because they are also profitable but needs a lot of patience with skills too.

Cryptocurrency is surely a good idea for an ideal business. The business has really grown overtime. Thousands of people join in everyday because of how lucrative the business is.
Investing in cryptocurrency is actually worth it because of the value of bitcoin as it rises regularly

If you want to start having a business, I mean a very good one for that reason, you have to have a vision, I mean a vision that the business will thrive irrespective of the business you are visualising. The type of business you want to do doesn't matter
[automerge]1611499906[/automerge]
If you want to start having a business, I mean a very good one for that reason, you have to have a vision, I mean a vision that the business will thrive irrespective of the business you are visualising. The type of business you want to do doesn't matter

There are lots of businesses which are in real demand everyday, this can be achieved by looking at those things that are in daily demand within your environment, an example is the daily request for groceries, laptops sales within the students environment as well as phone accessories. This is why market analysis is very important.

what businesses demand are very different it depends on the business you are in to some business might be demanding time from you which may
lead to you not having time for your own self or somebody close to you. while just all what some needs is advert either online advert or offline

Thank you.
Demand of grocery items and because its demand is very high, people in huge numbers shop grocery items Because grocery items are very important for everyone , it is also very important for every house.

You can't really know which business is performing the best in a certain domain, once knowing that is possible, everyone will know about it and start using it, which means more competition and less profit

• Fulfillment by Amazon Sale. ...
  • Digital Marketing. ...
  • Translation Services. ...
  • Dropshipping. ...
  • Graphic Design. ...
  • Senior Care Services. ...
  • Freelance Copywriter. ...
  • Food Sales & Delivery.

There are many business in demand but it depends upon your location. If you are in city then there will be demanding of fresh and pure Milk. If you are at village then there will be a need of dress selling business. You can even sell vegetables also by growing them in to a own land. Investing in online business will also help you.

Thank you.
Now a days fashion products are highly demand and because the women use a lot of fashion products and it has become very important for them, so I think it can be very profitable to start a business in fashion products.

I think the business that are in demand now are mainly shoe production business and cloth selling business, most especially sf during this time of valentine period that is coming and many people would want to purchase the product from you ,so this are some of the business you could actually start and make more money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds