Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What area are you mostly interested in?

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
There are many topics being an administrator that are interesting. Whether or not a subject interests you, it's still important you know a thing or two when you need it. It's inevitable one of these subjects is something you need to know more about and want to learn from other fellow webmasters, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

1. Community management: This includes topics such as building and maintaining a positive community culture, moderating discussions, and handling user disputes.
  2. Technical issues: This includes topics such as server and hosting management, database maintenance, and security best practices.
  3. User experience: This includes topics such as design and layout, user-friendly features, and accessibility.
  4. Marketing and promotion: This includes topics such as attracting new users, increasing visibility, and building a strong brand.
  5. Legal and ethical issues: This includes topics such as copyright and intellectual property, online privacy and security, and legal considerations for online communities.
  6. Data analysis: This includes topics such as tracking and analyzing forum metrics, understanding user behavior, and using data to make informed decisions.
I'm sure we can come up with more. What area are you mostly interested in and what would you like to learn more of?

Advertisement Placeholder
Community management mainly for me. I have done community management mainly and like dealing with the community. I like moderation that is public facing, and not shadow moderation. I have done shadow moderation in a big Discord server for a popular F2P game. We basically used a bot or bots that handled banning users, kicking, etc.

I mostly think I am better at this than anything else.

Seems legit with owning a forum called jCodes. :p
Indeed, I think most coders would choose user experience, but who knows, they may appreciate some other aspect of forums more.

I'd probably like to learn more about marketing and promotion. I already know the tons of methods to do so, I suppose I'm just not the best at executing them.

I would definitely have to say community management and user experience are the two main ones I am more interested in when it comes to a forum. I feel that marketing and promotion are something I would like to learn more about though. As much as I already know something, I feel like I could learn more to help me more in terms of promoting and the best ways to promote that would gain interest.

Personally, I find it very easy suiting in with community management. It's like something that I was built for because I have never seen myself struggling in that department.

I can also do well in marketing and promotion but not as good as I can do in the area of community management which is why it's always my priority.

There are many topics being an administrator that are interesting. Whether or not a subject interests you, it's still important you know a thing or two when you need it. It's inevitable one of these subjects is something you need to know more about and want to learn from other fellow webmasters, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

1. Community management: This includes topics such as building and maintaining a positive community culture, moderating discussions, and handling user disputes.
  2. Technical issues: This includes topics such as server and hosting management, database maintenance, and security best practices.
  3. User experience: This includes topics such as design and layout, user-friendly features, and accessibility.
  4. Marketing and promotion: This includes topics such as attracting new users, increasing visibility, and building a strong brand.
  5. Legal and ethical issues: This includes topics such as copyright and intellectual property, online privacy and security, and legal considerations for online communities.
  6. Data analysis: This includes topics such as tracking and analyzing forum metrics, understanding user behavior, and using data to make informed decisions.
I'm sure we can come up with more. What area are you mostly interested in and what would you like to learn more of?
Out of the options above I love discussing community management, I feel like I have a good background in that and have had plenty of experiences within this area. User experience - I'm able to provide opinions and suggestions/recommendations.

I would love to learn more about data analysis, especially in this day and age of forums. I always like seeing marketing and promotion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds