Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What are your thoughts on long distance relationship?

Credits
Do you think long distance relationship is workable? I don't see how it's going to survive because relationship needs both physical and emotional contact for it to work. You can't have one and expect the relationship to survive. One will end up cheating on the other when there's need to satisfy their sexual urges.

What's your thoughts on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Long distance never really worked for me. I was in two long distant relationships a few years ago where I had to drive 2 to 3 hours to see them and that was very tiresome. One was not willing to move to my town and I was not willing to move to her town, so we broke up. The second one was crazy and I had to fight like hell to get out of that relationship because she wouldn't leave my apartment. I had to cook up a story that I was moving in with my parents to get her to leave.

Well, I'm in one right now :p . Have been for nearly two years... but fortunately, she lives close enough to me that we can meet up once or twice a month.

I've tried being in relationships with no meeting up at all, and that just didn't work for me!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds