Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your plans for today?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Each day is a fresh start to try something new and to have a fresh start no matter what the previous day was like.

What are your plans for today?

Today I need to head out and grab a few things I forgot yesterday and then I will be heading home, sorting food and getting to some work that I need to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had to go to my university and apply and get my HND certificate. I graduated since 2015 and my certificate is due for collection. I'm now watching EFL Cup match between Manchester City and Southampton.

I don't have any special plans for today except for my work which I'm doing already. I will be closing in 4 hours time and heading straight home to rest. It's tomorrow I would hang out and club later in the night because it's Friday.

Adding more of the block/widget management for StoryBB.

I just finished doing my laundry few minutes ago and I have been resting for a while now. The next thing that I would be doing is making dinner. I need to get that done, eat, take my bath and try to sleep early.

I have an appointment with my doctor in the next 3 hours. I need to have a full medical check for the year. It's how I usually do it every beginning of the year.

Done a full day at work, now deciding what to do with the rest of the evening... might just take it easy and find a game to play.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds