Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Your Opinions About Freelancing Bidding Websites?

It is ground for the survival of the fittest. If you are not a pro In your niche, it will be really difficult to make a reasonable amount of Income from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not been to such sites, so I can't really say much. I guess it would be a disadvantage to those who their bid are not accepted.

My opinion about the freelancing bidding websites as most of you who have been into freelancing will agree with me is that the competition in these sites are becoming really fierce every passing day

My opinion about the freelancing bidding websites as most of you who have been into freelancing will agree with me is that the competition in these sites are becoming really fierce every passing day

I agree. The competition is making things really hard for many writers and it is really hard for Non-native English speakers to earn on such kind of platforms. I have recently applied for a website but I stopped working there for this reason.

I work on upwork, where I have to bid on the job. Your chances of being hired depend on a couple of things, your payment rate, your rating and reviews, and yourn portfolio.

Okay. I will try to explain. Bidding means that the person who wants to get a project done will post an offer. Let's say a person wants to get an article written for him, so he will post the job. The writers on that website need to apply for that job and it is up to the project creator to choose the right person for him to write the article. If he chooses you, then others may never get the chance to do that job.
Not a fan, was never a fan of these bidding sites. Nothing is absolute, and you’re not even sure if the employer will follow through on payout. That’s if you even get chosen, which is a waiting game.
I’ve always preferred working on sites where everything is right there in front of you in black and white.
Do this, and you get that.
This amount of work = this amount of $$. 🙂

There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?
The thing is that most Freelance website I supposed to be very secured and look professional and eat any website that clinched to build freelance websites for people is not professional enough then I do not see any reason for anybody to be patronizing them.

Not a fan, was never a fan of these bidding sites. Nothing is absolute, and you’re not even sure if the employer will follow through on payout. That’s if you even get chosen, which is a waiting game.
I’ve always preferred working on sites where everything is right there in front of you in black and white.
Do this, and you get that.
This amount of work = this amount of $$. 🙂

You are right, dear. There are many platforms that require you to apply (or bid on projects) in order to earn money and they are not at all straightforward. First you need to submit your work and then they will pay you after reviewing your work. This process takes a lot of time and it gets worse when your work gets rejected and you do not get paid for your efforts.

There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?

I have wasted my precious time and efforts on Upwork by submitting countless of proposals on articles. None of them came back as good news. All of them was archived in the end. Since then I stopped logging in

I have wasted my precious time and efforts on Upwork by submitting countless of proposals on articles. None of them came back as good news. All of them was archived in the end. Since then I stopped logging in

My friend, you are not alone. There are many people who are struggling on bidding websites. I have never actually worked on bidding sites and I never intended to work on those sites in the future due to these sorts of problems.

I have never worked on any freelancing sites where I have to bid on jobs and work on the jobs when accepted. I tried to join upwork but they rejected me multiple times

Its very hard to get jobs on a bidding website. I have done this on upwork and I bid for many projects but in the end I don't see any project to be given by any company on upwork so I decided to quit

Its very hard to get jobs on a bidding website. I have done this on upwork and I bid for many projects but in the end I don't see any project to be given by any company on upwork so I decided to quit
I have also done this on Freelancer.com but I have never succeeded in getting any jobs. The clients there look for people who already have a high reputation, which can be so hard if you are a newbie there.

Hmm.... No. And this kind of job looks like freelancing. In which you get a job one you bid for it and some time you might not get it... Some offline jobs to does this but yet to experience it...

Hmm.... No. And this kind of job looks like freelancing. In which you get a job one you bid for it and some time you might not get it... Some offline jobs to does this but yet to experience it...

I have always avoided bidding sites from the beginning of time. They never provide any guarantee that you will earn money. I prefer working on platforms where all the members get an equal opportunity to find work and get selected for the jobs.

It is ground for the survival of the fittest. If you are not a pro In your niche, it will be really difficult to make a reasonable amount of Income from it.
This is one of the reasons why i don't want enthusiasm person to go for graphic design.. Because a lots of grounded designers are now more than the job..

I manged to get a lot of jobs through Freelancing sites were we have to bid on jobs. I have made quite a good amount on upwork and SEO clerks. I find bidding simple and effective than selling just like in Fiverr. When you are bidding you are in control.

I manged to get a lot of jobs through Freelancing sites were we have to bid on jobs. I have made quite a good amount on upwork and SEO clerks. I find bidding simple and effective than selling just like in Fiverr. When you are bidding you are in control.

Well, this is good for you. However, I believe that you must have struggled a lot to get bids accepted when you first joined the site, didn't you? getting your bids accepted is not an easy job and many people do struggle a lot.

Not just in freelancing websites, you need to struggle to get jobs, that is even truer for offline jobs. Without hard work don't ever think about getting a decent job. There is no one sitting there waiting to give you jobs

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds