Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your favorite paid traffic methods?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Spending money to build traffic on your website is referred to as paid traffic. There are a lot of ways to do it, for instance:
Search engine marketing
Social media advertising
Advertising through content discovery platforms
Advertising through advertising networks
Influencer marketing, etc.
What are your favorite paid traffic methods? Well, for me search engine marketing is the best. Your website will appear on the paid search list when someone searches for your target keywords. Since the paid search list appears above the organic search list, the chances of getting traffic are higher.

Advertisement Placeholder
Spending money to build traffic on your website is referred to as paid traffic. There are a lot of ways to do it, for instance:
Search engine marketing
Social media advertising
Advertising through content discovery platforms
Advertising through advertising networks
Influencer marketing, etc.
What are your favorite paid traffic methods? Well, for me search engine marketing is the best. Your website will appear on the paid search list when someone searches for your target keywords. Since the paid search list appears above the organic search list, the chances of getting traffic are higher.
Can you please share 1 advertising network for small budget?
I would have love it if you share the one you are using fir us to try.i want to go into CPA affiliate program and i really need traffic.not just traffic but real traffic that will convert.how much do you spend for that traffic method?

Can you please share 1 advertising network for small budget?
If you are on low budget, try facebook ads with just $10. Run a 10 day ad campaign with $1 per day daily budget. Even if you don't have conversion you will at least undewrstand how you can leverage facebook ads to generate sales

I also like Facebook. Facebook has more users than any other site, it is one of the top 3 sites by global traffic. It is used around the blog. Facebook advertising is also cheaper compared to other platforms. Literally speaking, you can run your ad campaign for as low as $1.

I also like Facebook. Facebook has more users than any other site, it is one of the top 3 sites by global traffic. It is used around the blog. Facebook advertising is also cheaper compared to other platforms. Literally speaking, you can run your ad campaign for as low as $1.
However, though, if I wanted "on the spot" instant sales, I'd go with AdWords or BingAds and would bid for top positions.

Bings and Adwords will work when you are selling products or services. These ads do not work well for building traffic. let';sa you have a blog, and your main method top monetize site is through Adsense, you cannot profit from your ads by running ad campaigns on AdWords and Bing, however, if you are selling sometime, let say an ebook, you might be able to generate sales through adwords or Bing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds