Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your experiences with Amazon FBA?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Amazon FBA program is for those who have products and want to sell them on this marketplace and many people are making good amounts using this program.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not used Amazon FBA before. But I have some knowledge about them. Amazon FBA also known as Fulfillment by Amazon helps Amazon sellers outsource shipping to Amazon. They store, pick and ship products for their customers.

Amazon FBA program is for those who have products and want to sell them on this marketplace and many people are making good amounts using this program.

I have never sold something on Amazon but I tried to buy something on Amazon sometime ago and it went well but the shipping fee was too much for me

I don't know anything about amazon FBA though I have heard about it. The one I'm familiar with is Amazon KDP, where you publish your books free of charge and sell them through the same platform. Amazon KDP is quite popular than Amazon FBA.

I don't know anything about amazon FBA though I have heard about it. The one I'm familiar with is Amazon KDP, where you publish your books free of charge and sell them through the same platform. Amazon KDP is quite popular than Amazon FBA.
Yes you are right, Amazon KDP is also very popular among people. Amazon is a great platform especially when it comes in providing money making opportunities.

In order to use Amazon FBA, you need to have Amazon Warehouse in your city so that you can send your goods to Amazon warehouse. However, Amazon does not have office in my home country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds