Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your daily expenses?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Each and everyone of us have some kind of daily expenses. My daily expenses are quite huge. However, now I am trying my best to control and expenses and create a budget. Both of them are great ways to save money. So, what are your daily expenses?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is natural for food as our daily need that requires money. Another, are fruits, meat, poultry, water, and vitamins. Others are monthly bills. There are also immediate ones like business trips.

I have never really calculated my daily expenses or a budget but looking at its benefits I will try to create something like that so as to control m daily expenses

Each and everyone of us have some kind of daily expenses. My daily expenses are quite huge. However, now I am trying my best to control and expenses and create a budget. Both of them are great ways to save money. So, what are your daily expenses?
I always make sure that I do not spend more than $2 everyday. It is a bit hard but I always work towards it.

I have never really looked at this aspect and I don't think I need to because I don't spend money unnecessarily and like to save money

The first thing I spend money on s daily is food. After that, I spend on transportation. The last thing I spend money daily on is data subscription.

Some bills are payable daily, some bills need to be paid monthly. I pay rent, loans, and utility bills every month. However, I need to buy groceries every day. I am also trying to downsize my lifestyle so that my expenses are kept minimum and I am able to save as much as I can.

I don't think that my daily expenses are that too much. In fact, they are mostly focused on feeding, transportation, and fuel for my generator. Any other kind of expenses which may come in are not something that usually comes up on daily basis.

I spend a lots of money on fuel and food. However, food expenses are the ones that bother me a lot. The prices of food products have increased and this makes it impossible to purchase food such as fruits, vegetables, meat, chicken, etc. The purchasing power of many people have decreased.

I spend on food. It is one aspect of my daily expenses that I can never hide away from because I am always going to eat whether I like it or not. I also spend on getting some items for the office, and it has been a worthwhile experience for me so far. I try to save spending on other things on a daily basis since I am saving for other activities that I have at home.

I spend a lots of money on fuel and food. However, food expenses are the ones that bother me a lot. The prices of food products have increased and this makes it impossible to purchase food such as fruits, vegetables, meat, chicken, etc. The purchasing power of many people have decreased.

As long as you're alive, there's no way you're not going to feed. This is why some people choose to be in the business of food because they know that their business is always going to have demand. Fuel is always used for transportation and electricity. It's always needed every single day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds