Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What are you most looking forward to in 2023?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
We may be 4 months into 2023 so far but there is still quite a lot of time left yet for us to look forward to some things that we may have planned fro 2023.

Maybe you have a trip or a holiday planned for 2023 or something big is happening in your life in 2023.

What are you most looking forward to in 2023?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, that would be going to my home country ;_;
I never realized just how much I would miss it. Well, people just don't understand the value of something...unless you lose it, at least once...so, now I can't wait to go back and start my life again there.

Summer!! I really wanna travel to the rest of the UK having been abroad so often and not visited the rest of the UK yet LMAO.
Wbu?
I will be taking it as it comes mainly due to money and the rising costs at the moment and also the unpredictability when it comes to heatwaves and how the weather will be.

I too would love to travel to more places in the UK. I live in the UK but I have only visited a handful of places and I know there are a lot more I could visit.

Nothing really in terms of like plans and all. I mean I guess just the usual holidays like 4th of July in America. Christmas, obviously too. Thanksgiving is my other favorite holiday. As far as gaming goes, I got TOTK and am enjoying it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds