Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

erik

Recognized member
Credits
hmm Zombie! Always Zombie. No one dresses scary for Halloween anymore. I will never give in!

Advertisement Placeholder
Good question! I myself don't tend to dress up, I leave that to my children and as of yet, they have not decided what they would like to dress up as. Last year my eldest went out as a scary Super Mario which I thought was pretty cool and unique.

That is one thing I like to see during Halloween, unique and different ideas for dress up.

I'm "technically" an adult now... However, I will still disappoint my parents this year. While my friends are dressing up in sexy police outfits or the sorts, I'll be sporting a dope hot dog costume. Hopefully I don't get made fun of too much at parties this year.

Last edited:
I will probably just be myself as I'm going round to a friends for a Halloween Party. Or maybe I can go as Mr.:smilingimp:

Nothing... Halloween is becoming sacred. Trick or treating is dying because of sickos with the putting things in candy. :(
Honestly some people trying to ruin such events, disgraceful. We haven't got much of that round here but I've certainly heard of it

Meh..I'm going as...myself :|
Halloween isn't what it used to be. Props cost an arm and a leg now. Candy price is outrageous.

The trick is to buy clearance candy at the beginning of November and then store it in your pantry until Halloween next year. Those kids won't know the difference. :tearsofjoy:
Hah! So true. My significant other works at Target, so I can get the 75% Clearence + 15% Off with Team Member discount + RedCard. :D

I was Mickey Mouse! I wear a suit to work so I couldn't dress up too much, but I had the mickey tie, ears, and a black suit with a white shirt on. Pretty creative, for me at least. xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds