Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are You Doing to Improve Your Online Income

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I do a lot of things online, from running blogs and forums to offering freelancing services, web designing, and selling websites, etc. Some of my income sources are active income sources, some of my income sources are completely passive income sources, and some of my income sources are semi-passive. I am trying to shift to passive and semi-passive income sources to improve my online income.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was planning a management, but it did not go well, I am now making some amendments.
What kind of management and what kind of amendments? Do you have your own projects to make money online (apart from working on third-party sites)?

I do a lot of things online, from running blogs and forums to offering freelancing services, web designing, and selling websites, etc. Some of my income sources are active income sources, some of my income sources are completely passive income sources, and some of my income sources are semi-passive. I am trying to shift to passive and semi-passive income sources to improve my online income.
To improve my online income I am improving my digital skills, every day I am trying to learn something new because on the internet everything is changing.

What kind of management and what kind of amendments? Do you have your own projects to make money online (apart from working on third-party sites)?
Nope, its to divide available time to MMO sites, if I will have a project, then I will give less time to sites.

If you really want to excel online, you need your own projects. You can work on MMO sites but you really need your own projects to make money for you.

At the moment I am trying to get my freelancing services out there to more people in hopes to increase my profit. I also co-own a forum with my boyfriend in which we offer upgrades for members which they get perks depending on the upgrade they purchase. It's a slow process but it's one I am willing to work on and build up. Nothing good ever comes easy and this is no exception.

At the moment I am trying to get my freelancing services out there to more people in hopes to increase my profit. I also co-own a forum with my boyfriend in which we offer upgrades for members which they get perks depending on the upgrade they purchase. It's a slow process but it's one I am willing to work on and build up. Nothing good ever comes easy and this is no exception.
Are you using Freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork? I did not have a lot of success on Fiverr but I was doing well on Upwork. However, these days I am busy with my own projects.

I am not learning or doing anything new but I am trying to invest my free time on websites that pay well to improve my earnings

One option is to join more websites but I don't do that because I cannot be active on all websites I join because of time constraint.

Joining more websites will not give you more money, however, joining few good websites will help

I have been trying to spend more time on the sites which I know can earn me well. I am not learning anything new. I will start affiliate marketing soon and see if I can increase my earnings from it.

I am just trying to work on so many platforms daily so that I can make more money.

At present, I am doing nothing to improve my online earnings and am not even able to post daily on my websites because of offline work pressure

I am not learning or doing anything new but I am trying to invest my free time on websites that pay well to improve my earnings

I am also not learning something new. But I am trying my best to remain active on forums in order to make more and more money.

I feel tired after my day job and the fact that I like to earn online too makes me more tired but we need to learn for our betterment

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds