Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the things that will make you wealthy?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
The people who wish to become wealthy must learn to reject distractions, embrace failure, and prioritize their health. This will enable you to focus on your task, put in a lot of effort, and earn money. Share your opinion .

Advertisement Placeholder
The people who wish to become wealthy must learn to reject distractions, embrace failure, and prioritize their health. This will enable you to focus on your task, put in a lot of effort, and earn money. Share your opinion .
Determination to be wealthy is one of the things that will make you will be because you'll be determined and focused to work which is going to motivate you to build wealth

One thing that would make you wealthy is having a value mindset. When you have a value mindset, you would understand that people don't give free money. The same person that told you he doesn't have money when you begged him would pay a premium for a good or service you offer him that he desperately needs. The different is value.

There are a lot of things that can make you wealthy, Determination is one of those things that would make you wealthy. You need to learn how to take risk also. You need to embrace success and give everything it takes.

Some of the things that would make one wealthy include: skills, knowledge, focus, dedication, hardwork. Most times, all these things one together in other for one to succeed at what one is doing.

You need investment and business, your investments and businesses must bring you passive income, and you need to compound your profits. If you do these things,you will become rich.

The things that make me rich are my faith in God and working hard, I can make myself.If I work hard continuously at home, I can well settled in my life very soon.because hard work is the key to success.

Anyone that want to become wealthy should be ready to work. And as you're working, it's important that you have budget that you must fulfil. Also,investing in business is a good to strategy to become wealthy.

There is always a saying that, the end we justify the means,in the jorunny of life,is full of up and down,there we be challenging situation,why you are growing, but keep going, remain focus never to be distracted,that is the secret to be wealthy.

Set financial objectives based on your definition of what being "rich" means to you. You'll be able to focus and stay motivated with this. Your money has more time to grow the earlier you start investing. To assist you in managing your investment portfolio, educate yourself about investing and think about hiring a financial advisor.

When it comes to being wealthy, i believe in other to achieve this you need to at least have a stable source of income. Having an investment that constantly generate passive income would be a better choice. Then the next thing to do would be to keep working hard and be consistent in what you do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds