Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the reasons for firing an employee?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Sometimes you may face some problems or difficult tasks that you can not do, even if it's related to your field, we are human beings and this not a big deal, we can correct it and learn it over time, this can not be a reason to fire an employee, instead help them and give them trainings, but unfortunately some strict bosses fire their employees just for a single mistake.

If an employee is violating the rules and regulations this can be a reason to give them warnings and after several warnings you can fire them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes you may face some problems or difficult tasks that you can not do, even if it's related to your field, we are human beings and this not a big deal, we can correct it and learn it over time, this can not be a reason to fire an employee, instead help them and give them trainings, but unfortunately some strict bosses fire their employees just for a single mistake.

If an employee is violating the rules and regulations this can be a reason to give them warnings and after several warnings you can fire them.

What are the reasons for firing an employee
An employee can be fired for redundancy. Redundancy occurs when an employee's position is no longer needed due to changes in technology, economy, or company restructuring, leading to termination of employment.

According to the statistics of the market and clients particular position would be released for a new criteria as per the client requirement. Here we do not see it as firing an employee it just a decision was taken by the management to keep up their business running and to survive their clients keep running. Mostly client based businesses has this kind of problem rather than product based businesses.

An employee should work for their client in full action rather than working for their payroll companies.

I don't see companies firing an employee for a single mistake unless the magnitude of the mistake is so big and most of the times they are given time or warnings to improve

I had to fire one of my employees because he fought with a customer. The fight was not even my problem. He wounded the customer on the forehead and I promptly fired him.

I will fire an employee if the person is not meeting up to my expectations. If I don't do so, I will be lagging behind.

Another reasons why a staff can he fired is disloyalty to the organization. Some staff go about bad mouthing the organization that pays them salary

I don't see companies firing an employee for a single mistake unless the magnitude of the mistake is so big and most of the times they are given time or warnings to improve

Majority of the companies may fire an employee if they do not perform at all. However, if they perform in a fine manner, then they would not be fired.

Another reasons why a staff can he fired is disloyalty to the organization. Some staff go about bad mouthing the organization that pays them salary
This is normal. It is very bad for a staff not to be loyal to the company that he or she works with.

I think that the staff should be loyal. Loyalty is very important factor when it comes to employer and employee relationship.
This is why some companies make oaths with their employers before employing them to work. I have seen cases like that.

If you have warned an employee for some thing and they are still no improving even after official warning the there is no other option left

If you have warned an employee for some thing and they are still no improving even after official warning the there is no other option left
I dislike it when I am warned for the same thing twice and that is why I always try to do my work well

Some employees are very stubborn and unable to work in a Social environment. They constantly cause fights in the organization. I would sack such staff right away..

Well, I think that we should discuss things with the person and ask him why he is not obeying the rules. We should tell them that they will face consequences.

Well, I think that we should discuss things with the person and ask him why he is not obeying the rules. We should tell them that they will face consequences.
This is what HR needs to do and they can issue official warnings to the employee and if they are still not learning/ improving then the last resort is to fire them

This is what HR needs to do and they can issue official warnings to the employee and if they are still not learning/ improving then the last resort is to fire them
This is why it is always better to issue a warning at first before firing your workers.

I believe it's our duty to warn them first and let them explain the reason and if they are not interested then they can leave

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds