Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the money making have support change our lives for the better?

I have not really made any money with any mobile app that promise people huge amount of money. I am on only interested in websites where I could invest and make some little interest from my investment...

Advertisement Placeholder
I think most websites that people can actually get into paid posting don't really demand so much when it comes to being good with English and grammar because they believe that most people are not originally English-speaking people, so they only require that you can be able to post something that someone can be able to read and be able to understand.

I am not a native English speaker. However, despite this, I am still able to work on many paid to post forums. This is due to the fact that I am able to write sentences using basic English. I have also worked as an ESL writer in the past. So, I have no problem working on paid to post forums.

I am not a native English speaker. However, despite this, I am still able to work on many paid to post forums. This is due to the fact that I am able to write sentences using basic English. I have also worked as an ESL writer in the past. So, I have no problem working on paid to post forums.

It doesn't matter if you are a native English speaker but as long as you can be able to write whatever someone can read and understand online, you can easily be involved in making use of paid to post forums to work online. Although there are some websites that are very strict when it comes to those that they allowed to participate on anything that goes on in the website especially when it comes to being a native English speaker.

It doesn't matter if you are a native English speaker but as long as you can be able to write whatever someone can read and understand online, you can easily be involved in making use of paid to post forums to work online. Although there are some websites that are very strict when it comes to those that they allowed to participate on anything that goes on in the website especially when it comes to being a native English speaker.

Yes, but many people still prefer native English speakers. They never even accept people from certain countries. I personally believe that this is wrong. ESL writers should also get the chance to show their talent. I am myself an ESL writer. However, despite being a Non-native English speaker, I have build a very strong position on many freelancing websites. This is why I think that more opportunities should be created in the form of new applications and websites that welcome all the people from all over the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds