Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the main trends in the financial market in 2024?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
In my opinion, the main trend in 2024 will be somewhat different from 2023, because people have much less money, and therefore, in my opinion, there will be less investment in startups and unpopular projects. It seems to me that most will start investing only in what is always profitable, for example, Apple shares or Bitcoin, it seems to me that in 2024 it will have an advantage over other assets.

Advertisement Placeholder
These days there's a lot going on in the financial market. I'm reading that sustainable investments are the way to go, or what they call ESG investments, which focus more on climate change, human rights, diversity and ethics. So essentially investing into these things might be good.

Also tech is an obvious one, it's an ever expanding field and always changes. I'm hearing healthcare and biotech is a good field to invest in as well.

Remote work is becoming better as well, so I can see more focus and attention going into that, hopefully to make it even better for people working online for a living.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds