Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the lessons you learnt as a businessman from the pandemic?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
The pandemic take the world by storm and so many businesses were running helter-skelter to cover up for the losses they have made but I'm quite sure that many businessmen have learnt their lessons in that it is needed to establish an online presence for your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have learned from the pandemic that businesses must have backup plans in place in case of unforeseen occurrences like pandemics, natural catastrophes, and economic downturns. Businesses needed to be adaptable and agile during the pandemic, enabling people to work remotely and cooperate in novel ways.

You need to work on a sustainable business model. A sustainable business model means your business will have relevance always. IN other words, your business niche should be evergreen.

The pandemic take the world by storm and so many businesses were running helter-skelter to cover up for the losses they have made but I'm quite sure that many businessmen have learnt their lessons in that it is needed to establish an online presence for your business.
I learnt that we can make money online and we can even make more money online than what we are currently making offline. That was when I decided to be a full-time online earner

For me I have learned that businesses need to be focus, because during the pandemic period businesses really suffered and some of them are still recovering from the pandemic up till now.

I'm not a businesswoman but i believe the pandemic taught a lot of businessmen on the importance of having an online presence. Most businesses were only able to thrive through the pandemic because they had an online presence.

I learnt the importance of having a response plan for such emergencies. If you are caught unaware, you tend to make really huge losses. But if you are prepared with a way of dealing with losses, you will rise faster.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds