Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the jobs suitable for older people?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
People that are would not be able to implement some businesses and do certain jobs because at that age, they don't have enough strength and power to execute some task . There are certain jobs that are suitable for the seniors and the typical example is to engage in rental properties

Advertisement Placeholder
Older people who have worked in a particular industry for years can just do consultancy services. They can leverage on that wealth of experience to offer expert advice and insights in that job or sector.

Depends on the skills and knowledge of a person. If the old person has knowledge of finance, he can work as a financial advisor. If he has knowledge on production, he can work in the production line.

I actually believe older people or seniors shouldn't work but if they must work, i believe the job of a customer service representative might suit them. An older lady could try working as a nanny or working in a day care center.

The best way of making money for older people is to build a passive income stream like renting their properties or starting affiliate marketing or blogging.

Old people can invest in real estate businesses. They won't have to do any work. Just research on legit real estate investments and put their money to them. The just monitor the results and wait for profits.

One of the comfortable jobs for older people is the job of a counselor. They can be counseling people based on their wealth of experience. Another one is tutoring. If they are highly knowledgeable in a particular field, they can be teaching people for a fee.

Older people who have worked in a particular industry for years can just do consultancy services. They can leverage on that wealth of experience to offer expert advice and insights in that job or sector.
They may just open a small shop and sell some little things and I am sure that it is better than not doing anything at all. We have so many of them who do that here.

They may just open a small shop and sell some little things and I am sure that it is better than not doing anything at all. We have so many of them who do that here.
I think this is a fairly comfortable business for older people. They don't need a business that would stress them. All they need is money to buy drugs and daily feeding.

I think this is a fairly comfortable business for older people. They don't need a business that would stress them. All they need is money to buy drugs and daily feeding.
Exactly
All what they need is to be living life gently and also have a little business that can be making them go out once in a while but it should not stress them

Old people can invest in real estate businesses. They won't have to do any work. Just research on legit real estate investments and put their money to them. The just monitor the results and wait for profits.
Some tenants would be a thorn in the flesh of the seniors. Older people that own real estate properties don't manage them directly by themselves. They either have a lawyer or their children manage it for them.

Older individuals can work as consultants, writers, teachers, subject matter experts, graphic designers, virtual assistants, sales representatives, editors, tutors, and local elected officials, to name a few professions. Additionally, older adults can work as clergy, event workers, or tour guides.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds