Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the importance of gaining connection online?

It is important to create connection online because you need connection to make money . People who are not connected won't to be able to make substantial amount of money online and connections could be gained by engaging with audience on social media platforms .
It's not easy to get online connections, in my opinion. It's even harder than real life. However, it's a big advantage to you because you can learn from other people. Listen to their experience listen to their opinion and more, which can really help you get better, but you can still be successful even without connections. Of course, it will be more challenging but never impossible.

Advertisement Placeholder
Gaining connection before making money online gives you a lot of knowledge and first-hand experience. That is why I love forums because you are going to connect with many people who have worked in so many areas online.

Well connection, depends greatly on how you relate and also interact with the person or people you meet on the internet, whom you are willing and have something to learn from them.

Not all people you meet in the internet can be useful or resourceful to your success.

Well connection, depends greatly on how you relate and also interact with the person or people you meet on the internet, whom you are willing and have something to learn from them.

Not all people you meet in the internet can be useful or resourceful to your success.
That's true but it is good to have an open mind whenever you meet people for the first time. At first they may not seem so useful to you but on the long run you will discover that they have a lot of knowledge of what you need to succeed online.

Gaining connections online, to me, it's more like having a wide or huge number of people whom you know, they will be available for you in terms of assistance, information and also a helping hand when in needs.

It is important to create connection online because you need connection to make money . People who are not connected won't to be able to make substantial amount of money online and connections could be gained by engaging with audience on social media platforms .

One of the importance of gaining connections online is that it is going to give you access to a lot of things that you don't usually have before because I had a similar experience. When I started working online as a freelancer, I never had my own PayPal account but it was my connection online that was able to help me to have my own PayPal account today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds