Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the importance of being patient and persistent to make more money in a business?

It is a common proposition that no one starts a business with instant profits. Profitability in a business is built over time and this requires patience. If you are not patient, you would close down the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
In everything, one do in this life there is need to be persistent and patient. What Rob many people of opportunity is lack of persistent and patient. When you start a business wether offline or online, it's expected that you'll faced some challenges but if you're persistent and patient, you'll reap the reward.

When one is patient and persistent to make more money in a business, one has time to think about more strategy of making money unlike when one is in a hurry to make money.

The importance is because at the end of the day you will be able to make money for yourself online. Anybody that is interested in succeeding in the internet space must be able to cultivate the habit of patience and consistency.

Patience and persistence are some of the potentials and qualities that are supposed to be part of everyone woking online including entrepreneu offline because it will helped you to achieve your goals at the best time.

Patience is the key for success because no business will become famous and successful overnight, it needs time and hard work in order to achieve what you are dreaming of.

the major importance of being patient and persistent to make money online is that you'll be able to succeed in it. Once you learn something you need to put what you have learnt into practice in order to be successful.

This is perhaps the biggest problem of people who are poor. Patience makes you rich and is one of the most important success factors in life. Patient people win in the end. In business, if you don't have patience, you will fail quickly

This is true. Being patient and persistent is very important in business. It is through patience that one makes the best decisions when it comes to making money. Persistence on the other hand, makes them consistent and always believing in their abilities to become the best.

The importance is because at the end of the day you will be able to make money for yourself online. Anybody that is interested in succeeding in the internet space must be able to cultivate the habit of patience and consistency.
That's it. It will be hard or even impossible to make money online if you are not patient and consistent. When you're patient, you'll be consistent. And consistent is what make working online easy because the more you do something, the better you become with it.

every business developer need to be patient in order to achieve it purpose which is making money, coming up with strategy that we reach the mind of your customers need patient, to solve problem in business also need patient.

the major importance of being patient and persistent to make money online is that you'll be able to succeed in it. Once you learn something you need to put what you have learnt into practice in order to be successful.
but in some cases, you need to evaluate if it is worth it to be patient as in some cases you might be wasting your time in reality, and your patience might not pay off.

That's it. It will be hard or even impossible to make money online if you are not patient and consistent. When you're patient, you'll be consistent. And consistent is what make working online easy because the more you do something, the better you become with it.
You're right, sometimes the level of knowledge you have about something will make you to be consistent. If you are very knowledgeable about freelancing for example you can become consistent until you become successful.

Well I think the benefits, can not be over emphasize even though it depends on how we used the opportunity that comes our ways.
Persistence, helped us to have a focus on the achievements of a specific goals and objectives.

Nobody becomes successful in the internet space without some level of consistency and persistence. when you want to build a very good business venture online you need some level of consistency and persistence to succeed.

Actually patience and persistence, give you alot of direction, focus and a desire to achieved a specific goals to which you intended to have.

Alot of people lack focused, persistence, and also willingness to.

So many people are very patient and persistent in their business and anyone who does that will make more money and that is why it is better not to get discouraged whenever you are into a business. You should keep striving because when you exercise patience, you will make more money later on.
So many people are very patient and persistent in their business and anyone who does that will make more money and that is why it is better not to get discouraged whenever you are into a business. You should keep striving because when you exercise patience, you will make more money later on.
I believe it is very important for many reasons. Many people lack patience and want results quickly, which is why they fail before they succeed. Patience and persistence are keys to a successful business. Of course, there are many other factors that help you build a better business, but I believe those are the most important if you want to see good results.

I believe it is very important for many reasons. Many people lack patience and want results quickly, which is why they fail before they succeed. Patience and persistence are keys to a successful business. Of course, there are many other factors that help you build a better business, but I believe those are the most important if you want to see good results.
people that want quick results in the online space always end up not being successful. I think it was a major reason why I was not able to monetize my first YouTube channel. I was in a hurry to make profit and on the long run I gave up.

Actually to be successful in any kind of business, both online and offline, you most have to possess such kind of qualities as to be patience, persistence and willingness to bear risk in all kind of decision taking.

Actually to be successful in any kind of business, both online and offline, you most have to possess such kind of qualities as to be patience, persistence and willingness to bear risk in all kind of decision taking.
Yeah, it is even almost impossible for you to succeed in the online space if you're not patient and consistent enough. in anything you do in the internet space you must bring out your time to learn and practice what you have learnt to succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds