Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the farming activities with huge benefits?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Agriculture is a very good way to make money and there's no doubt about that . Agricultural produce are in high demand but there are some farming activities that has huge benefits which I would like us to talk about. What are the agricultural activities to make money from?

Advertisement Placeholder
You can farm cash crops and make money. You can also grow foods organically and organically-produced food will fetch better prices. You can also grow exotic fruits as these fruits also fetch a better price.

In my country, growing of vegetables is one of the best agricultural activities one can engage in. There is so much profits in planting vegetables because people love them and eat them everyday.

Almost all farming activities are very lucrative and the demand for it is also very high, but I learnt about tomatoes farming last year and the starting cost is not much and it is very profitable.

Farming activities that has huge benefits include cattle rearing, corn planting. Hay grass seed, sod are agriculture as is growing trees and shrubs for sale.

Most farming activities are lucrative in this part of the world. the one I have a lot of interest in the presently is fish farming. If you do it the right way you'll probably make a lot of money from it.

Agriculture is a nice way to make considerable amount of money. I think one can go for crop production you can make huge amount of money through this method of business.

All farming activities are lucrative, But not all are easy to start and some take a whole lot of type before you can start seeing profits.
You can start cashew planting, cocoa planting or Palm Oil. All of these are very lucrative.

Almost all, if not all farming activities have huge benefits. Two of the farming activities i believe have huge benefits are; - growing and selling of cash crops and
- rearing and selling of livestock.

Almost all, if not all farming activities have huge benefits. Two of the farming activities i believe have huge benefits are; - growing and selling of cash crops and
- rearing and selling of livestock.
Yes that is true cash crops is so beneficial but I think if you are into fish farming it can be so profitable I also consider cocoyam to be more beneficial in the location am residing

Yes, working online can result in a full-time salary. Being a freelance writer or graphic designer, founding an online business, working as an online instructor or tutor, engaging in affiliate marketing, or gaining social media popularity are some examples of online occupations that can bring in a full-time income.

Agriculture is a very good way to make money and there's no doubt about that . Agricultural produce are in high demand but there are some farming activities that has huge benefits which I would like us to talk about. What are the agricultural activities to make money from?
The truth is that agriculture mostly deals with food and there is no way we all can do without food. We all need food so anything that deals with food does not need so much advertisement even before it sells.

Yes that is true cash crops is so beneficial but I think if you are into fish farming it can be so profitable I also consider cocoyam to be more beneficial in the location am residing
Really? cocoyam isn't so beneficial where i live. Food like plantain, potatoes and yam are more beneficial where i live. Fish farming is also very profitable where i live because a lot of people purchase fish.

Well it depends on the kind of farming you do and also your location.

Farming is becoming one of the most influential way of.mking income either in fish, rearing, grains production etc.

Rearing of animals can bring you good benefits when you sell at the right time. Right now, today is Salah day for Muslim in my country so they have bought ram to celebrate the recent Ramadan. At this period, you can sell very high t make good profit.

Personally I believe farming has alot of values and benefits depending on the kind of effort you have made in other to be successful in the farming.

You can engaged into fish farming, poultry which is believe it's one of the most suitable business in the urban areas.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds