Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the Effects of Pandemic to Small and Medium enterprises and economy?

Advertisement Placeholder
The pandemic came with some lockdown and a lot of people were not happy with it. A lot of this business had a dip in patronage and as such did not make sales to sustain.

The effect of the pandemic generally boils down to the fat that many business were forced to stay locked for a long time and as such their activities were stalled down.

Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?
Either small, medium and large, pandemic has really affected many aspect of any enterprise.It affected both the growth and sales of any enterprise and many even have to close up due to the pandemic

My country, for example is seeing the harsh effects of the pandemic, during the lockdown, production paused and agricultural produce was not really done and now there is more demand than supply can give leading to a high influx in the price of things.
[automerge]1624392677[/automerge]
My country, for example is seeing the harsh effects of the pandemic, during the lockdown, production paused and agricultural produce was not really done and now there is more demand than supply can give leading to a high influx in the price of things.

For the fact that small business lacks a lot of customers to help them make more sales the existence of coronavirus have actually affected the number of customers they used to get on daily basis
Yes, it is the lack of customers that is the crux for businesses in this pandemic era. The covid protocols of social distancing has reduced the capacity of restaurants and other customer-based businesses. When the revenue is reduced then the business will have a problem with the overhead expenses.

There where alot of small businesses that have closed down because of the recent pandemic, some are still trying to come back up, while some have been able to go with the flow. During pandemic like this, small businesses are usually affected most

Yes, it is the lack of customers that is the crux for businesses in this pandemic era. The covid protocols of social distancing has reduced the capacity of restaurants and other customer-based businesses. When the revenue is reduced then the business will have a problem with the overhead expenses.

I'm telling you honestly, it was a very big Challenge for my company's business because we had to push a lot of our dealings to online business which was the only way we were able to survive.

The impact the pandemic has on the world of business wasn't a small one because it wasn't planned for and with the lockdown too lots of couldn't open their stores too

The pandemic affected a lot of businesses even the bigger ones felt it. So I think generally the economic situation of each country was affected greatly.

The pandemic period affected all businesses and bring down the economic of some countries , people were not moving as they're supposed to, everyone was on luckdown and this affected small Enterprise because they were not able to make sales during that period of time.

The pandemic affected a lot of businesses even the bigger ones felt it. So I think generally the economic situation of each country was affected greatly.

seriously no country was left untouched by the adverse effect of the coronavirus pandemic because everybody was in panic and the whole world was in shock of what was going on.

seriously no country was left untouched by the adverse effect of the coronavirus pandemic because everybody was in panic and the whole world was in shock at what was going on.
I agree a lot of world economy ground to a halt, even economy superpower like the USA was adversely affected, the pandemic was a huge eye-opener.

Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?
Over the cause of the lockdown and the pandemic, both small, medium and big businesses was affected, the only ones that strive more are the online businesses

Small scale and medium scale industry have been affected drastically by the present covid-19 pandemic. This has stopped them from operating and has made them to lose their customers and source of livelihood. Some have sacked their workers because they can't pay them
The pandemic affected small and medium Enterprise and also the economy of many nations which are yet to gain balance presently, it was a global meltdown.

The effects of the Corona virus pandemic causes a lot of small business and medium business Enterprise to go on lockdown ,this leads to destruction and expiration of product since they were not able to sell them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds