Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Duties And Responsibilities Of A Finance Minister?

I think that many other ministries depend a lot on finance ministry. This is because other departments and ministries need money in order to operate and finance ministry could be very important in this regards.
The finance ministry is one of the most important ministry in a country and I don't think the economy of a country can be good without having the financial ministry

Advertisement Placeholder
if a country has a smart finance minister they would surely do well and there economy would definitely grow as the task before the finance ministry is clear and straightforward.
This is not entirely true. A country needs systemic Structure to grow. If the system is bad, no matter the kind of people you have there, it won't work because the person would not even be able to work. Do you know that the current president of World Trade Organization was one time a finance minister in my country? She was oppressed and kept under by the politicians. And she couldn't achieve much.

There are alot of responsible that are played by the finance minister in all countries or business organisations.

Responsibility such as budgeting, business planning, fund raising proper usage of resources.

There are alot of responsible that are played by the finance minister in all countries or business organisations.

Responsibility such as budgeting, business planning, fund raising proper usage of resources.

A finance minister is also responsible for handling the aid and donations that are received by other countries as well. They have to utilise that money in order to improve the conditions of the country.

The job of a finance minister is quite broad that is why most governments does not joke or do any form of favouritism when it comes to appointing a finance minister.
This is actually true. Any country that is serious will always go for the best when it comes to appointing finance ministers. This is because they can help to make a country's economy successful.

This is actually true. Any country that is serious will always go for the best when it comes to appointing finance ministers. This is because they can help to make a country's economy successful.

I think that a finance minister does not work alone. A finance minister has to work with many different kinds of economists and other professionals as well in order to maintain things.

I think that a finance minister does not work alone. A finance minister has to work with many different kinds of economists and other professionals as well in order to maintain things.
of course it is very impossible for the finance minister to work alone. He or she must have a lot of professionals in the team. They always have a team of financial experts and professionals.

The finance minister in my country are always economists. Their jobs are to help the country make financial decisions that would turn out to better the life of the citizens. For example the country taking a loan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds