Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Disadvantages Of Purchasing Goods Online?

That is so disappointing. They usually post photos of the products looking so good but what you get delivered for is jot that good. The issue gets even worst when they refuse to refund.
Imagine a friend of mine saw a big coloured printing machine online , ordered for the machime and pay for it , but when the printing machine was delivered, it was actually a small one .

Advertisement Placeholder
After the internet evolved, many people started to purchase products online. This is why online shopping is now becoming a really common way of buying products and goods. However, I think that there are many disadvantages of buying products online. In my country, products that are on sale in many online store are very expensive as compared to products available in the real market. Moreover, you may also need to pay extra delivery charges as well. So, what are some drawbacks of purchasing goods online?
As much as technology has increased, in the same way, now most of the shopping is also done online. If you are online shopping any world wide online stores do from as Alibaba.com Amazon If you do online shopping with this kind of emphasis, then you will get only good products, if you do online shopping from any other local start without these, then you will not get good quality of any goods.

One of the Major disadvantages of buying things online is that they sometimes not bring the particular product that you want for you. They may even bring another colour or another thing entirely

One of the major disadvantage of purchasing things online is the fact that You might not get the exact thing you saw, or you might get something of low quality. And returning it back is stressful.

One of the Major disadvantages of buying things online is that they sometimes not bring the particular product that you want for you. They may even bring another colour or another thing entirely

I think that there are many disadvantages of purchasing products online. Many people never receive their orders on time and this could lead to frustration and many customers may also cancel the order as well.

One of the major disadvantage of purchasing things online is the fact that You might not get the exact thing you saw, or you might get something of low quality. And returning it back is stressful.
That thing is very annoying and that is why I had to stay away from online buying for a while because the last one I even bought was rubbish. I could not wear the cloth

That thing is very annoying and that is why I had to stay away from online buying for a while because the last one I even bought was rubbish. I could not wear the cloth
Yes, It is very annoying to not get what you ordered for, that is one of the disadvantages of online shopping. And the Return policy or Refund policy is usually stressful, not very easy.

In my place, we call it, "What I ordered for" vs What I got". It is à situation where you saw an advert of a product on a site, liked it, ordered for it and what you got delivered was a complete deviation of what you saw and ordered. It is very rampant in my place. That's one big disadvantage of online shoppin. To rectify it, it would take a whole lot of bureaucracy.

One major disadvantage that i am pretty sure is common when it comes to buying things online is the fact that you would not be try the products before buying, which means you might end up buying wrong or bad goods.

After the internet evolved, many people started to purchase products online. This is why online shopping is now becoming a really common way of buying products and goods. However, I think that there are many disadvantages of buying products online. In my country, products that are on sale in many online store are very expensive as compared to products available in the real market. Moreover, you may also need to pay extra delivery charges as well. So, what are some drawbacks of purchasing goods online?

One of the disadvantages of purchasing products online is that there is always a possibility of sending you something different from what you ordered online which is going to result to returning the products so that they will change it and give you exactly what you ordered.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds