Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best resources for learning about money making?

One of the ways of changing one's mindset is to follow successful people and read most of their books. Their thoughts will actually help you to change your mindset and that way you become successful faster.
You are right, if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you are going to be motivated an that will also help you in terms of gaining your own success.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right, if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you are going to be motivated an that will also help you in terms of gaining your own success.
motivation is important but it is not all about motivation. You can learn some certain strategies from them of being disciplined and persistence to succeed in the long run.

motivation is important but it is not all about motivation. You can learn some certain strategies from them of being disciplined and persistence to succeed in the long run.
To me all of them are very important an also it depends on how you use them,a lot of people are not successful because they are not deciplined, this very important.

To me all of them are very important an also it depends on how you use them,a lot of people are not successful because they are not deciplined, this very important.
Motivation is very important but it will not make you successful. There are sometimes you may not feel motivated but your discipline will keep you going. Someone who is disciplined is better than someone who is motivated.

YouTube have free resources that can help you to make money online, you just need to know how to properly search YouTube for the resources you need in making money
I believe there are different sources you need to learn about money making online, YouTube one of them where you can make money from, because alot of people are there making good money.

Motivation is very important but it will not make you successful. There are sometimes you may not feel motivated but your discipline will keep you going. Someone who is disciplined is better than someone who is motivated.
Well that's true, it's not going to make you successful but it's going to help you in terms of gaining success, something even if you have the knowledge, skills an everything you might not be successful.

I think the paid to post forums are the main avenues that most people get to know about online money making way across the web. Forums like the beermoney forum and forumcoin are among the platforms that you can get to know Most of the legit earning sites.

Well that's true, it's not going to make you successful but it's going to help you in terms of gaining success, something even if you have the knowledge, skills an everything you might not be successful.
Yeah, motivation cannot be downplayed when it comes to making success but even at that it is not enough. That is what I am trying to point out. You can be motivated today and tomorrow you will not feel any atom of motivation but when you are disciplined you always do the things you're supposed to do whether you are interested or not.

Yeah, motivation cannot be downplayed when it comes to making success but even at that it is not enough. That is what I am trying to point out. You can be motivated today and tomorrow you will not feel any atom of motivation but when you are disciplined you always do the things you're supposed to do whether you are interested or not.
You are right, one thing I get to understand from what you are saying sir is you don't have to depend on one thing, because you might be disappointed.

You are right, one thing I get to understand from what you are saying sir is you don't have to depend on one thing, because you might be disappointed.
Yes, it is very important and necessary you do not depend on one thing because something may happen to it on the long run and you will not have any source of income again. That is the major importance of diversification.

Yes, it is very important and necessary you do not depend on one thing because something may happen to it on the long run and you will not have any source of income again. That is the major importance of diversification.
That's true, not only that,if you expect disapointment you'll never get disappointed, having a one source of income is not a good idea,a lot of things might happen.

That's true, not only that,if you expect disapointment you'll never get disappointed, having a one source of income is not a good idea,a lot of things might happen.
Yeah, it is always very important and necessary to have an open mind when you want to venture into a particular business. I quite agree with you that whenever you expect disappointment you will never be disappointed because you are ready for any situation.

Yeah, it is always very important and necessary to have an open mind when you want to venture into a particular business. I quite agree with you that whenever you expect disappointment you will never be disappointed because you are ready for any situation.
Yeah exactly, if you are good at doing things like this I'm very sure it's going to help you move more than enough, a lot of people are online but not all of them are earningn money.

Yeah exactly, if you are good at doing things like this I'm very sure it's going to help you move more than enough, a lot of people are online but not all of them are earningn money.
there are actually a lot of people in the online space looking for different ways of making money but only a few of them succeed. The reason is because majority of people are doing the wrong things.

We have a lot of people in the online space looking for a way to earn money, but because they lack the knowledge an skills set they are not being able to find any.

Actually there are alot of platforms which offer you some of the beneficial resources which can helped you earned income online.

Always makes yourself available in reading post that people made concerning business and improvement.

Actually there are alot of platforms which offer you some of the beneficial resources which can helped you earned income online.

Always makes yourself available in reading post that people made concerning business and improvement.
You are right,one thing I really like about posting on forums is that you'll get the chance to learn an earn, this really good especially if you know what you are doing.

There are alot of platforms and journals both online and offline, which can gives you enough or alot of opportunities to make good income from the internet.

For online, you can visit the YouTube channel, which can gives you all the basis you want.

It is very important to look for the best resources that could be utilised to learn about money making opportunities on the internet and that is why it is important to discuss and deliberate on this topic for each and every members here to learn . Understandably, YouTube is a very good platform to learn about money-making resources.
I do agree with you that YouTube is a very good platform to learn about money- making resources. Aside from YouTube, i believe Google is another good platform to learn about money making resources.

I do agree with you that YouTube is a very good platform to learn about money- making resources. Aside from YouTube, i believe Google is another good platform to learn about money making resources.
YouTube is a very good way to use and learn many ways to make money online but I believe for someone like me it's forum that is where I do fine happiness so I think forum allow me to ask questions and get solutions faster

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds