Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Some Ways To Improve The Global Economy?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Global economy is in the worst conditions right now. This was actually predicted by many people. The year 2022 was not that great. It seems like the year 2023 is also proving to be really horrible as well. So, how can we improve the world economy?

Advertisement Placeholder
Global economy is in the worst conditions right now. This was actually predicted by many people. The year 2022 was not that great. It seems like the year 2023 is also proving to be really horrible as well. So, how can we improve the world economy?
Honestly, I believe that improving the world economy does not lie in our hand. I guess the government officials are in the right position to improve the world economy

It would be very dificult currently as there is a lot of disease, wars and other disaster. The only way to improve the world economy is for every countries to be in peace. The question is when this happens ?

We can't do much government and people who have big impact can do something economy now struggling because of war disasters and more it's very hard to recover economy it takes a lot of time

I don't think it is in our power to improve world economy because it is not lie in our hand to do so, is only government have the right to make the changes in this situation, nothing anybody can about this.

I don't think it is in our power to improve world economy because it is not lie in our hand to do so, is only government have the right to make the changes in this situation, nothing anybody can about this.
You are right , but we are also part of the government and the change can start with us , and if the government can support the people , then it will be easier to improve the world economy.

I think governments across the world should drive innovation. Businesses in tech should be encouraged to spring up and production should increase to meet up with supply for the inflation to come down.

You are right , but we are also part of the government and the change can start with us , and if the government can support the people , then it will be easier to improve the world economy.

The government does not support the people in my country and this is the main reason why so many people usually have a really harder time dealing with problems. The government in here does not offer stimulus checks.

First and foremost, all sorts of wars and armed conflicts need to cease. Warn and armed conflict are creating a recession. Secondly, production should be increased so that products are accessible to poor people.

There are several ways to improve the global economy. According to the United Nations1, some of the ways include:
Diversify economies
Stem the rise of inequalities
Make finance sustainable
Improve institutions
In addition, according to the World Economic Forum2, some of the ways to accelerate and strengthen the global economy include reaching net zero climate emissions by 2050, fundamentally transforming our economy, as companies and countries change their energy mixes, increase efficiencies, and invest in new zero-carbon solutions.

First and foremost, all sorts of wars and armed conflicts need to cease. Warn and armed conflict are creating a recession. Secondly, production should be increased so that products are accessible to poor people.

We must also remember that corruption should also be eliminated in order to make things better. Many people claim that high population also causes problems, but I do not think that this is the case. Your country becomes more productive when your country has a high population ratio.

Personally I believe that personal sustainability is something that is going to help a lot of people this year because a lot of companies are sacking their staff from their duties which is why you have to work on something that is your own as your own business so that you will be dependable on yourself.

We must also remember that corruption should also be eliminated in order to make things better. Many people claim that high population also causes problems, but I do not think that this is the case. Your country becomes more productive when your country has a high population ratio.
I think that overpopulation is not the problem, since for the same fact there could be more people willing to work and willing to move the economy, as long as it is productive, I think that as you say corruption is a very big problem, and certainly no country is saved from it, some have more others less, eradicating it completely I don't think is possible to be honest, but reducing it would definitely increase economic well-being, on the other hand over-regulation, and market interventionism can also greatly deteriorate the economy.

Promote free trade, invest in infrastructure, enhance education and skills, foster innovation and research, promote entrepreneurship and small businesses, ensure financial stability and regulation, address income inequality and poverty, promote sustainable development, strengthen international cooperation foster a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship.

I think that overpopulation is not the problem, since for the same fact there could be more people willing to work and willing to move the economy, as long as it is productive, I think that as you say corruption is a very big problem, and certainly no country is saved from it, some have more others less, eradicating it completely I don't think is possible to be honest, but reducing it would definitely increase economic well-being, on the other hand over-regulation, and market interventionism can also greatly deteriorate the economy.

There are a few countries where corruption rate or percentage is very low. Unfortunately, my country is not one of them. A country with high corruption rate is more likely to suffer from financial and economical issues because people think about themselves only. The government fails to create a good system because the government is itself corrupt.

I think we could start by providing livable wages for jobs, and inflation to stop increasing so much. The problem is that when we raise earnings for certain jobs, it's as if the markets have to change and increase prices. But that shouldn't be the case. A lot of these companies make millions upon billions of dollars and yet they can't give their employees across the country or the world livable wages, but the CEOs and leaders of said companies get 6 figure salaries and then some.

There are a few countries where corruption rate or percentage is very low. Unfortunately, my country is not one of them. A country with high corruption rate is more likely to suffer from financial and economical issues because people think about themselves only. The government fails to create a good system because the government is itself corrupt.
Exactly, corruption, embezzlement and interventionism are the main causes for which an economy goes to ruin, you simply remove these 3 variants and you will see how an economy flourishes, we could also talk about taxes, but we could include this in the interventionism case.

Exactly, corruption, embezzlement and interventionism are the main causes for which an economy goes to ruin, you simply remove these 3 variants and you will see how an economy flourishes, we could also talk about taxes, but we could include this in the interventionism case.

Unfortunately the government of my country is the head of corruption that is going on in the country and there is nothing anyone can do about it because they are the ones that makes all the law that they end up break without having to face any consequences.

Most of the countries are getting it wrong with the thinking that taxing more is going to make the economy grow well. There are basic things such as improving the Per Capita income of the citizens and fixing some institutions. When the people are able to pay up and get value for what they buy, then there is hope that the global economy will improve.

Most of the countries are getting it wrong with the thinking that taxing more is going to make the economy grow well. There are basic things such as improving the Per Capita income of the citizens and fixing some institutions. When the people are able to pay up and get value for what they buy, then there is hope that the global economy will improve.

I think that taxation could improve the economy of the country. However, it entirely depends on how the government makes use of the taxation system and tax funds. In case if you are not able to utilise this resource properly, then things are bound to doom.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds