Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some unusual jobs that can be done online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know there are tons of jobs you can do on the web, you can pretty much do everything that can be done through the web. But, what are the odd and unusual jobs? What are some jobs you can do online, but they happen to be out of the ordinary or unusual? I imagine there are some weird ones, but I don't know of anything too weird aside from selling your hair or stool (for medical practices).

Advertisement Placeholder
I know there are tons of jobs you can do on the web, you can pretty much do everything that can be done through the web. But, what are the odd and unusual jobs? What are some jobs you can do online, but they happen to be out of the ordinary or unusual? I imagine there are some weird ones, but I don't know of anything too weird aside from selling your hair or stool (for medical practices).

There are many jobs that you could do online. However, I am not sure how you define "unusual". The fact remains that I have seen many people selling their hair. Apart from that, people may also engage in some other kind of activities as well such as selling their life stories and making money off it.

I once met a guy on a forum who claimed he is making money by selling his feet pictures. This is the most unusual job I have ever heard of. I also hear that people can make money selling their used undies, however, I do not know anyone who has done this.

I once met a guy on a forum who claimed he is making money by selling his feet pictures. This is the most unusual job I have ever heard of. I also hear that people can make money selling their used undies, however, I do not know anyone who has done this.

I am not sure how could a person sell photos of his feet and earn money. However, I have certainly heard about people selling their hair and making money off it. Hairs are used in the fashion industry and clothing industry as well. So, this is why human hair have a good market. In our country, people used to sell cattle's skin or coat, as it is used to make jackets and other items.

This is actually something a lot of ladies are doing today and most of them are into selling of their nude pictures and videos online and they are making a huge amount of money from doing it. I can tell you that a very good example of such website where they do this is on onlyfans

This is actually something a lot of ladies are doing today and most of them are into selling of their nude pictures and videos online and they are making a huge amount of money from doing it. I can tell you that a very good example of such website where they do this is on onlyfans

I have heard about the Onlyfans website. However, I have never visited it. These jobs might be considered a taboo in many places. Having said that, such kind of jobs and activities might also be illegal as well in many countries. However, people still engage in such activities by hiding their identity.

I have heard about the Onlyfans website. However, I have never visited it. These jobs might be considered a taboo in many places. Having said that, such kind of jobs and activities might also be illegal as well in many countries. However, people still engage in such activities by hiding their identity.

Onlyfans is the biggest of such kind of website that operates globally which most girls that are interested in plying that kind of trade are making use of.

I know that there are some other applications that also give some ladies access to do this kind of thing online for them to also make money from it. Some dating sites do it too.

I was very surprised when I discovered that there were people who were making money by simply writing travel directories. How it works is that if you are planning to move into a new place you are going to contact them and they are going to make a simple ebook for you.

Onlyfans is the biggest of such kind of website that operates globally which most girls that are interested in plying that kind of trade are making use of.

I know that there are some other applications that also give some ladies access to do this kind of thing online for them to also make money from it. Some dating sites do it too.

They are not looking for any serious relationship in the first place. They are just there to make money. Do the OnlyFans platform allow people to make money? I think that it does. This is why they are interested in such kind of websites in the first place.

They are not looking for any serious relationship in the first place. They are just there to make money. Do the OnlyFans platform allow people to make money? I think that it does. This is why they are interested in such kind of websites in the first place.

Onlyfans is just like something similar to p****** where you get to see a lot of nude pictures and videos of girls that are doing all sort of immoral activities all in the name of getting money from those who subscribe to their pages. This is why the company is making a lot of money from them and they also been paid from the company in a huge way.

I've read about a job where you pick people's call and listen to them cry. I mean it is a mental health job that relates to helping these people ease their pains. I heard it is a good paying job, but I can't deal with such jobs at all.

I've read about a job where you pick people's call and listen to them cry. I mean it is a mental health job that relates to helping these people ease their pains. I heard it is a good paying job, but I can't deal with such jobs at all.

But how are they going to know that you are actually listening to the person that is crying on the other end of the call if your job is just to pick their calls and listen to them cry?

I think someone can just pick the call and drop it somewhere and also be doing another thing they are doing and in the end, the person will still get paid.

Onlyfans is just like something similar to p****** where you get to see a lot of nude pictures and videos of girls that are doing all sort of immoral activities all in the name of getting money from those who subscribe to their pages. This is why the company is making a lot of money from them and they also been paid from the company in a huge way.

Well, I may never opt for such kind of "opportunities". There are many unusual job opportunities that may be really unusual and bizarre in nature. This is why it may always be a great thing to stay away from them. A person should seek a way to find a job which is related to what he or she likes to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds