Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Some Of The Most Popular Crowdfunding Projects?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Crowdfunding projects allow people to make money by investing money online. Obviously not all crowdfunding projects are legitimate. There are, indeed, many scams out there that could loot people. So, are there any legitimate investment crowdfunding opportunities out there?

Advertisement Placeholder
Crowdfunding projects allow people to make money by investing money online. Obviously not all crowdfunding projects are legitimate. There are, indeed, many scams out there that could loot people. So, are there any legitimate investment crowdfunding opportunities out there?
Are you talking about crowdfunding sites or crowdfunding projects? These are two different things. Crowdfunding sites are the platforms where you can launch your crowdfunding projects. Your crowdfunding project is a project that you are trying to raise funds. Most of the popular crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter, GoFundMe, IndieGoGo, do not work in my location. Well, I can donate to crowdfunding projects created on these sites but I cannot create my own crowdfunding projects.

Are you talking about crowdfunding sites or crowdfunding projects? These are two different things. Crowdfunding sites are the platforms where you can launch your crowdfunding projects. Your crowdfunding project is a project that you are trying to raise funds. Most of the popular crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter, GoFundMe, IndieGoGo, do not work in my location. Well, I can donate to crowdfunding projects created on these sites but I cannot create my own crowdfunding projects.

I am talking about crowdfunding sites and they could also be called "project" in the sense that they might be a real company that offers the opportunity to many people so that they could invest and earn money.

I am aware of the likes of Kickstarter, Gofundme, and a few others I'm forgetting the name of. I would only use crowdfunding in the case of a family death, or medical emergency. And maybe utilize it to help grow a business. But, I feel weird accepting donations, so I never pulled the trigger on doing it. I think for crowdfunding to work, you really need to find a thing people want to see.

I am aware of the likes of Kickstarter, Gofundme, and a few others I'm forgetting the name of. I would only use crowdfunding in the case of a family death, or medical emergency. And maybe utilize it to help grow a business. But, I feel weird accepting donations, so I never pulled the trigger on doing it. I think for crowdfunding to work, you really need to find a thing people want to see.

There is a friend of mine who actually feel the same way when it comes to accepting donation. According to him, he sees it as getting a loan which is something that he is not comfortable with doing and as a result of that, crowdfunding websites are not usually what he likes to use.

Popularity and success can vary over time, and new projects are constantly emerging in the crowdfunding space. I recommend checking out crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and GoFundMe to explore current and upcoming projects.

Popularity and success can vary over time, and new projects are constantly emerging in the crowdfunding space. I recommend checking out crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and GoFundMe to explore current and upcoming projects.

Even though it is very good for you to make use of this crowdfunding website to generate funds that you need to support your business project, it is even more better if you can be able to raise the funds on your own so that you will have autonomy to run your business management.

The GoFundMe platform is not available in my country. The fact of the matter remains that I have checked it and it is a great platform where people could possibly donate money for a good cause. There have been some reports and cases of people misusing the platform, though.

The GoFundMe platform is not available in my country. The fact of the matter remains that I have checked it and it is a great platform where people could possibly donate money for a good cause. There have been some reports and cases of people misusing the platform, though.

The issue of some people misusing the platform especially when they have gotten to the donation that they need to run a particular business is one of the biggest challenges such platform inspection and it is most likely going to result in its termination of service.

The issue of some people misusing the platform especially when they have gotten to the donation that they need to run a particular business is one of the biggest challenges such platform inspection and it is most likely going to result in its termination of service.

Well, services such as GoFundMe are not even available in the first place and they never even planned to start such services in certain countries because they already knew that such kind of services would certainly be misused in certain countries. So, they never even started their services in many countries to begin with.

I only know of the big names. I know there are other options out there but I never looked into them in great detail to know what they are about. GiveSendGo and GoFundMe seem to be the biggest.

I only know of the big names. I know there are other options out there but I never looked into them in great detail to know what they are about. GiveSendGo and GoFundMe seem to be the biggest.

Well, one of the many challenges these platforms need to deal with is the fact that many criminals could use such kind of platforms for money laundering. However, the GoFundMe platform takes such issues really seriously and they ban and block such kind of people who try to take advantage of such great services.

Well, one of the many challenges these platforms need to deal with is the fact that many criminals could use such kind of platforms for money laundering. However, the GoFundMe platform takes such issues really seriously and they ban and block such kind of people who try to take advantage of such great services.
I have heard of places like this outright banning people over political views. So I guess both sides have their issues. It is hard to actually find a place like this that doesn't screw someone over.

Well, services such as GoFundMe are not even available in the first place and they never even planned to start such services in certain countries because they already knew that such kind of services would certainly be misused in certain countries. So, they never even started their services in many countries to begin with.

It is very frustrating when it is the act of a few people that is going to cost for a service to be limited in a country where so many other people would have stand a chance to benefiting from having that services available in their country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds