Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some of the lessons one should learn at their early 20s?

Probably, I have found out that I have been dealing with manipulative people for a long time now and I think it is high time I got rid of such people in my life. Anyone that drains your energy should not even come close to you because they have actually nothing to offer.

I have been cheated by many people in my life. One of my uncles taught me that I should never trust people easily. Unfortunately, I never paid heed to his advice.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most important thing to do when you're younger is to socialize, that way you'll get to have a wider network of friends that will go with you on life's journey and trust me, you'll learn a lot from them thereby improving your sense of living

At 20 years old, one should have a skill that can be monetized. A person of this age should have one particular thing he or she can do that someone would pay him or her for. A 20 year old should have schooled himself on financial intelligence.

Your 20s is like a decision stage, and every decision would play a big role in what you would become later. In your 20s you would learn and unlearn a lot of things. You need to understand the importance of Networking and why it would be important to you.

I have been cheated by many people in my life. One of my uncles taught me that I should never trust people easily. Unfortunately, I never paid heed to his advice.
Well, it is also important and necessary that you are not so nice to a lot of people. Whenever you are so nice people will take advantage of that to betray and manipulate you.

The first thing I learn whenni was little is the act of putting one plus you to make two and that's the act of savings , and that's what you need when you have your own business when growing up ,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds