Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some common SEO mistakes that beginners make?

Billy

Legendary member
Credits
As a blogger, I know the importance of SEO, but I am still struggling to get my content to rank on Google. I would like to know some common SEO mistakes that I might be making and how to avoid them.

Advertisement Placeholder
i would say that most of them do not have patience, which is very important if you are to succed in ranking your website, as you need to take your time to do proper research.

Some common SEO mistakes some beginners make are : overstuffing keywords, trying to compete with a high DA site, choosing the wrong keywords, ignoring alt text, ignoring external linking, not publishing consistently, ignoring post publish optimization,etc.

One of the major mistakes I see from beginners is that they start building backlinks on random websites. Backlinks will work only then you build backlinks on related websites

Some common SEO mistakes that beginners make include keyword stuffing, not optimizing for mobile, neglecting to create high-quality content, ignoring meta descriptions and title tags, not building quality backlinks, and using irrelevant or misleading anchor text.

Making content too similar to content that already exists. If someone is already out there, it is hard to overtake it on ranking if your site is not already established. Trying to focus on content with minimal to no content for is best.

Beginners frequently make errors that might have a negative effect on the positioning of their website on search engine results pages (SERPs). Beginners sometimes select keywords with high search volumes without taking the amount of competition into account. It's crucial to pick keywords that are appropriate for your content and face a manageable amount of competition.

There are many mistakes beginners make, such as backlinks, etc., but in my opinion, it's okay as long as they learn from their mistakes. It's not easy to be good SEO, and if you are only a beginner, first you need to learn what common mistakes are and avoid them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds