Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some challenges associated with hiring a foreigner?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
A foreigner is a person who visits a different country. There are many foreigners who work in many different countries. However, hiring a foreigner could be challenging. One of the most common problem is the language barrier. You may not be familiar with the language spoken by a foreigner. So, what are some other challenges associated with hiring a foreigner?

Advertisement Placeholder
You're very correct about mentioning language barriers as one of biggest challenges that comes with hiring a foreigner to work for you. When you can't communicate with them or they can't communicate successfully with your customers, it's going to be impossible for them to do any work. Another issue is dealing with a possibility of hiring someone with forged documents and likely an illegal immigrant.

The foreigner needs a work permit. Without having a permit, the foreigner cannot work legally. Therefore, if you want to hire a foreigner, the first thing you need to see is if he has a work permit. language can also be a barrier but if the job does not demand a lot of communications, that can be easily mitigated.

I imagine there are a few things, like the potential employee having a work permit first, whether their legally allowed to work in said country etc. Also, they need to be paid equally to what anyone else would be getting paid, if they are not, that's against the law. They are responsible for getting a work permit themselves, so it really comes down to you being smart and only hiring those with a work permit.

The foreigner needs a work permit. Without having a permit, the foreigner cannot work legally. Therefore, if you want to hire a foreigner, the first thing you need to see is if he has a work permit. language can also be a barrier but if the job does not demand a lot of communications, that can be easily mitigated.
In each country a foreigner worked but moved to another country, they will need to apply for another work permit in the new country they moved to. Footballers moving from another league to a new one will get a new work permit before they can play in their new club.

Well, they will also have to pay taxes. Foreigners not only need work permit but also have to pay a lot of taxes, and most of the time employer are required to pay taxes on the behalf of their foreign workers.

Whenever you have decided to move from your own country to another country, you don't have any other choice but to obey all the laws of the country. All of them requires you to get a work permit and without it, there's no business outfit that's going to hire you unless they are illegal businesses.

In each country a foreigner worked but moved to another country, they will need to apply for another work permit in the new country they moved to. Footballers moving from another league to a new one will get a new work permit before they can play in their new club.

Applying for a foreigner work permit is not that easy at all. The fact of the matter remains that it depends a lot on the kind of country you travel to as each and every country has its own rules and regulations when it comes to granting work permit.

Applying for a foreigner work permit is not that easy at all. The fact of the matter remains that it depends a lot on the kind of country you travel to as each and every country has its own rules and regulations when it comes to granting work permit.
If you traveled to a country through an official legal means, it's not going to be very difficult for you to apply and get your work permit issued. It's why there's illegalities with your travelling documents that getting your work permit is going to be very difficult.

If you traveled to a country through an official legal means, it's not going to be very difficult for you to apply and get your work permit issued. It's why there's illegalities with your travelling documents that getting your work permit is going to be very difficult.

The rules and regulation have become strict in many countries for a long time. Recently, many countries like Canada have also changed their visa policy and this is also making it harder for people to migrate. I also plan to migrate to other countries where the visa policies are lenient.

The rules and regulation have become strict in many countries for a long time. Recently, many countries like Canada have also changed their visa policy and this is also making it harder for people to migrate. I also plan to migrate to other countries where the visa policies are lenient.
Canada Visa application and processing is easier than most of the countries in Europe and UK. USA is very difficult. When Trump was the President of USA, he denied so many people VISA. He had plans on building a wall over the USA - Mexican border.

The government bodies that are usually involved with approving permits for foreigners are always frustrating them to the point of being paranoid because these are permits that are supposed to be out in less than 1 week but they whole processes and redtape that is involved in approving those permits might actually take months before it is released for the person.

Well, they will also have to pay taxes. Foreigners not only need work permit but also have to pay a lot of taxes, and most of the time employer are required to pay taxes on the behalf of their foreign workers.
If you're working, you will pay taxes. There's no exception from paying taxes to anyone. If you're the business owner where foreigners are working, you're paying your own taxes and for your business too. Taxes is in everything, if your not working, you will pay them from buying products because they are all taxed.

I can remember some years ago when I was trying to move to Canada but all my efforts never generated anything positive. I was almost scammed by a Visa agent who was supposedly helping me to get my work Visa. I was given a tip from an anonymous person about how the same agent have scammed others. I wouldn't have gotten any Visa to work permit.

I can remember some years ago when I was trying to move to Canada but all my efforts never generated anything positive. I was almost scammed by a Visa agent who was supposedly helping me to get my work Visa. I was given a tip from an anonymous person about how the same agent have scammed others. I wouldn't have gotten any Visa to work permit.

We must be careful when it comes to visa agents. There are many foreign workers who get scammed and this is a very harsh reality. It is highly-recommended to deal with a reliable agent all the time. There should be some of them in your country as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds