Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What amount of posts per week is too many?

WizeFox22

Credits
This may have been asked already but I would like to get some opinions. I do have a following (subscribers) and I would hate to think that I was overloading their inboxes with my posting. I do 4 posts per week. Is this too many? It is not a news related niche either.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think 4 is the ideal number. I'm probably going to start putting articles on my site every other day which is 4 as well.

4 can be a lot if you do it spammy. I do 2 to 4 a week but when I am super busy, it is only one a week.

I think 4 is the ideal number. I'm probably going to start putting articles on my site every other day which is 4 as well.

Yeah every other day is what I tend to aim for but sometimes I do 3 days in a row then not post for 3. Or I will post 2 posts in one day.

I think 2 or 3 is a good number. I don't like to do less than 8 per month or more than 12.

I believe that 10 articles per month is the ideal number. Your visitors will not get bored and you will not be so exhausted!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds