Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What after sales services do you offer to your customers?

Credits
After sales services helps to put your business in the minds of your customers because they will know you're not only interested in their money even though you are but you're also interested in them having a good experience with the products and services they have purchased.

If your business is an offline or online set up, which kind of after sales services do you offer your customers?

Advertisement Placeholder
After sales services helps to put your business in the minds of your customers because they will know you're not only interested in their money even though you are but you're also interested in them having a good experience with the products and services they have purchased.

If your business is an offline or online set up, which kind of after sales services do you offer your customers?

This is why I think that companies should have a customer care department that tends to care about the needs of their customer and strives hard in order to gain a great feedback from the customers. Many big and honest companies always tend to do that. I would certainly implement such kind of system in my company if I owned one.

Of course yes! And by the way, offering after-sales services is crucial for both offline and online businesses. It shows genuine care for customers' experiences beyond just making a sale. In my online setup, I focus on providing excellent customer support and follow-up emails to ensure satisfaction and gather feedback. For offline businesses, offering warranty or repair services and maintaining a friendly attitude can make a difference. Remember, it's about creating a positive experience that encourages customer loyalty and recommendations.

We must remember that certain companies also offer certain for free as they offer such thing as complimentary products that a customer may love to receive. They may set a specific budget for that and also receive some positive feedback about it. This could be regarded as a great way to offer "after sales" services.

Even though I don't work in the sales department, I've been delegated to work on after sales services where I have to call customers and ask about their experiences with the products they have purchased. In doing so, I will get their opinion on how they feel the product or service should be improved.

Even though I don't work in the sales department, I've been delegated to work on after sales services where I have to call customers and ask about their experiences with the products they have purchased. In doing so, I will get their opinion on how they feel the product or service should be improved.

I have been in this place before and i must say that the nature of job matters the most. For example, a person working as a cashier may not have that much difficulty when it comes to working as a cashier. However, a person working as a door to door salesperson may have a harder time selling products, even though both the cashier and salesmen are connected to selling products. What do you think?

We must remember that certain companies also offer certain for free as they offer such thing as complimentary products that a customer may love to receive. They may set a specific budget for that and also receive some positive feedback about it. This could be regarded as a great way to offer "after sales" services.

Also, establishing a loyalty program is another good after sales services that pays off very well for most businesses. I have seen some companies that make use of a points system with graduating level of incentives which goes higher with the more a customer buys. It will get to points where a customer will use the points to get a product for free.

I have been in this place before and i must say that the nature of job matters the most. For example, a person working as a cashier may not have that much difficulty when it comes to working as a cashier. However, a person working as a door to door salesperson may have a harder time selling products, even though both the cashier and salesmen are connected to selling products. What do you think?
The staff who's a door to door salesperson have a more difficult and challenging job to do. If they fail in their job and if the business doesn't get customers online, there wouldn't be any sales in the business. A cashier just seats on the desk and receive customers money.

Face to face marketing is the most difficult job anyone can do in this world. I know this because I have been there and done that. I will never try it again in my life. There's no way you're going to have rest in your life even if you're using the company's car to run around for your marketing.

Also, establishing a loyalty program is another good after sales services that pays off very well for most businesses. I have seen some companies that make use of a points system with graduating level of incentives which goes higher with the more a customer buys. It will get to points where a customer will use the points to get a product for free.

Many companies use such kind of systems. They tend to offer such kind of points along with bonuses and I think that this is a really great way to make sure that your employees tend to stay motivated. The more points your employees accumulate, the better the chance that they may receive benefits from the company.

When you have a new products available in your business which you know most of your customers are not aware of, from your past communication with them, you should take the opportunity and inform them about the new products while you enlighten them more on how it's used etc.

Customer service is a given. You need to be able to provide that after the buyer leaves your store/shop. Because if they come back with issues, you should be equipped to try and sort it out.

You can also give out future deals for those who are repeat customers. Like a portion off the next visit or something along those lines.

My business is completely online and with all the services I offer, I always ensure that the customer is happy both when placing the order and also when the order is complete as well. If a customer is unhappy with my service I would like to know so that I can fix it and better myself in the long run.

After I have completed orders, I always ensure that my customers know that even though the order is completed, if they are unhappy with anything they should not hesitate to let me know as I will ensure it is fixed.

I feel this is an after-sales service that almost all businesses should provide to ensure the customer is happy.

Customer service is a given. You need to be able to provide that after the buyer leaves your store/shop. Because if they come back with issues, you should be equipped to try and sort it out.

You can also give out future deals for those who are repeat customers. Like a portion off the next visit or something along those lines.

You can't have a successful business without a very good customer service. There's always going to customers who will have issues with your business products or services which will bring them for a redress and it's your customer service department that will hold everything up and solve the problem as quickly as possible in order to still maintain the good image of your business.

I've seen a shopping store offering 50% free shipping to any customer who makes a purchase worth over $100 and 100% free shipping for a purchase worth $500. The more you buy, the more chance you have to get a free shipping from the store. It's a good after sales service.

I've seen a shopping store offering 50% free shipping to any customer who makes a purchase worth over $100 and 100% free shipping for a purchase worth $500. The more you buy, the more chance you have to get a free shipping from the store. It's a good after sales service.

Unfortunately it is not all customers that will be able to take advantage of this kind of discount being offered to them when it comes to the amount they are likely to spend before they get this percentage off the shipping of the products but I believe it's something nice for those kind of customers that are always buying in bulk.

Well, some companies even offer 100 percent free shipping. However, it all depends on the kind of company and the sort of product they tend to offer. They cannot offer discounts on all kinds of product and this depends on the shipment cost and rules associated with it.

Well, some companies even offer 100 percent free shipping. However, it all depends on the kind of company and the sort of product they tend to offer. They cannot offer discounts on all kinds of product and this depends on the shipment cost and rules associated with it.

I believe that the destination the products are being delivered plays a very big role in companies that decide to offer you 100% free shipping services for their products with you purchase because there are some locations that are going to cost more than even the price of the products which was paid for and the company paying for the shipping of such products is a complete loss for them.

Unfortunately it is not all customers that will be able to take advantage of this kind of discount being offered to them when it comes to the amount they are likely to spend before they get this percentage off the shipping of the products but I believe it's something nice for those kind of customers that are always buying in bulk.
Why some stores increase that buying quota is to make sure they can cover the free shipping fees from the profit made in the purchase by a customer. It's true not all customers can enjoy this after sales service unless they are buying much.

Why some stores increase that buying quota is to make sure they can cover the free shipping fees from the profit made in the purchase by a customer. It's true not all customers can enjoy this after sales service unless they are buying much.

That's very correct. It doesn't make any sense paying for shipping for your business customers who purchased from your business and end up not making any profits from the sale because most of it have gone into shipping fees/cost. There are some companies that don't offer any kind of free shipping unless it is for carrying out their refund or return policy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds