Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What activities did you do in school?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was in karate outside of school. In high school I was in choir, teacher internship program, and I was part of the DECA club and became the president of the club. I was also in another club but it didn’t meet frequently so forgot the name of it. I had to google what DECA stands for because I forgot. “Distributive Education Clubs of America. DECA is organized into two unique student divisions each with programs designed to address the learning styles, interests, and focus of its members.” it was about marketing and advertising. We didn’t go to competition my year because something came up last minute I think, but it was fun!

In community college, right after high school, I joined the Communication Club. It was a great way to meet people, we focused on philanthropy quite a bit, but we also had a lot of fun. I ended up becoming the fundraiser chair officer.

Were you in band?
Yes, 4th grade thru Sr Year (Percussion). In High school I was in Marching Band (Parades and Football), Jazz/Dixieland Band (Girls Basketball games), Pep Band (Boys Basketball). Also was in a 80's rock band (Superior) from 8th grade through Sr year (drummer).

Did you play sports?
Beer Pong :)

Were you in a club?
Key club, Computer Science club, Astronomy club, Photography club.

Yes, 4th grade thru Sr Year (Percussion). In High school I was in Marching Band (Parades and Football), Jazz/Dixieland Band (Girls Basketball games), Pep Band (Boys Basketball). Also was in a 80's rock band (Superior) from 8th grade through Sr year (drummer).

Beer Pong :)

Key club, Computer Science club, Astronomy club, Photography club.
That sounds like a fun life. How much of this stuff are you still into?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds