Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Webmaster Forum

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
If you are a member of a webmaster forum, what do you like about it? What makes it unique? I enjoy posting and being a member of WebGurubb because there is a wide range of experience on here which is extremely useful.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like forums because its much more than social networking sites. Forums are never about your real world problems or your emotional stuffs happen in every day life. On forums like webgurubb, you get to enjoy the time. I agree there are some forums which take things way too seriously. But here its not like that and I say, this is the main quality a forum should have.

Everyone likes a place where they can hangout and enjoy the time, without even disclosing who they really are in real life. I like webmaster forums, because I like many things when it comes to administration and webmastering, if thats even a word..

Agree with you, forums an chat rooms were already here before social networking sites became popular and many of us really enjoy being part of a forum community more than exposing our personal life at a social network.

This does not mean that people who post in Facebook are necessarily publishing who they are in real life and what they really do. I know about many people who has fake profiles and only a few real-life or online real friends know who is behind a fake social media identity.

However the dynamic of Facebook, Twitter and similar sites can't be compared with that of forums, which I feel more friendly and less intrusive.

Here we are on topic, there is no dynamic advertising on the side bar advising us to buy shoes, nor after pressing "post reply" will come an irrelevant list of person or merchants that our admin suggest we should like.

Same way, we are reading what we want to read, no need to read the irrelevant update of the friend of your friend that is not really your friend but a FB acquaintance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds