Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Webferno Beta Testers

lucky

Credits
Site Name: WebFerno
Link to site: WebFerno.com
Positions Available: Beta Testers (x3)

Intro

Welcome to WebFerno. One of the first social networks made for webmasters in mind. We connect webmasters together that share the same love, building websites. The idea behind WebFerno is easy, give webmasters the platform to not only work alongside other webmasters, but also meet and network with new ones. However, we aren't ready to open just yet, hence this thread.

What is the scope?

What we are looking for is a team of members that will be grant access to WebFerno while it is offline to help test and develop the community before it's official launch. The majority of the work is done, but we want to make sure things are in working order and tidied up before we officially launch to the public.

Things needing done

• Look over entire community to look for grammar mistakes
  • Offer feedback to about WebFerno and help build the forum further before launch
  • Browse the forum to make sure things work as they should (Permissions, images, inconsistencies, things of that nature)
  • Help promote the opening (If you want, it'd help though!)

Perks

Because you are helping me, I only feel I give a little something in return.

• Be given a user award to say thank you for helping--after launch.
  • Added to respected user user-group--after launch
  • My gratitude

While the perks list is short, I would feel that you, if you wanted to, would offer assistance to help another webmaster and not to just get something in return. WebFerno has taken a lot of my time to build to get it to where it is now, and would be great to get it going and watch the hard work of many turn into something that we all could enjoy.

How to Apply

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected], filled out.

Name:
Email address:
Desired username:
Would you like to stay with us after we open?:
What makes you want to be part of the beta team?:
If you were selected, would you be able to offer suggestions to the community manager regarding WebFerno?:

Note: Do not PM me on FP with the app filled out, please email me it using the email address above the app.

Just a note

I just want to point something out. I am not looking for staff members. I have someone currently picked out. I just don't want the people applying thinking if they do well, they will get added to the staff. However, do good enough and I will look at beta testers first before posting external job apps ;)

Thank you all for taking the time to read this thread and wanting to be apart of something that we feel will do well! Love you all!

-Lucky!

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds