Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Wearing and/or Collecting Sports Caps

That would be a fun hobby. Well, today I was at the mall looking at a bunch and I saw they were very attractive.

Anyway, what team hats would you like? How many caps would you buy? Do you have to like the team to want the hat? Do you feel some people are bandwagon supporters who wear a hat because it is the style?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like caps, so I wouldn't mind buying a few NBA caps for example, in fact I have 2, one from the Indiana Pacers and one from the Oklahoma City Thunders, but because I like teams, I have no intention of collecting more.

I like caps, so I wouldn't mind buying a few NBA caps for example, in fact I have 2, one from the Indiana Pacers and one from the Oklahoma City Thunders, but because I like teams, I have no intention of collecting more.
Yeah, it's a bummer Oklahoma didn't make it all the way. I want some of those newer teams to come out on top.

I do not wear or collect sports cap but I do like to wear jersey of my favorite mean and favorite players. During the tournaments like fifa world cup or icc world cup, I frequently buy jersey.

Unfortunately caps isn't something that I like putting on because I tend to sweat a lot and it makes me very uncomfortable whenever I wear them. I've tried wearing even the most simplest ones but it is not still comfortable for me. This is why I don't make use of them and I wouldn't be interested in collecting any of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds