Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

We need tech, entertainment, science and sports bloggers!

Jamie1

Reputable member
Website
www.jdab.co.uk
Credits
Blog Name: The Blazon
Positions Available: Author

We are looking for a team of dedicated people to join our talented team at The Blazon.
We are looking for people with a passion for technology, gaming, TV, film, music, science, sports and world news, as well as the written word.

We take pride in our professionalism and ability to deliver top quality content, and as a representative of The Blazon your duty would be to report on the latest news to our readers in a proper manner.

The Blazon is a fun place to write as we cover many topics, which is great for keeping you stimulated.

This will be a cash paying role once we have decent income. I can pay in FP$ for now if you would like.

Link to blog: http://www.TheBlazon.com

Advertisement Placeholder
I love the site! Very dynamic, and great articles too. I'm interested in writing for a lot of the topics you mentioned, but I'm not sure I have the time at the moment. Keep me posted, and I'll try to keep up on your blog. Best wishes on getting it off the ground!

I am interested, can you PM me more information?

I would love to be a sports writer for The Blazon.

Is the job still available? I'm interested in helping you out and writing about all sorts of things!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds