Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

We can earn income using the monitise widgets

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
Monetized widgets is generally used to earn money by planting them on the website. These are fully constructed on the base of ADS and people watch tem which can be cause for your earning. There are many widgets such as Amazon affiliate Widgets.

Advertisement Placeholder
Widget can be use to earn money from ones website. The only challenge I feel those using might encounter is that the higher your traffic on your website the higher click per ads you get which leads to more money from widget and if your traffic is few same as your income.

Yes, it depends upon the traffic of your blog or website as you have more traffic , you will get more clicks on your ads and in this way, you will get more money as monetization works for earning when people watch your videos more

Just like the people above have said , you make from pay per click ads, and this is all dependent on the traffic you gain on your website. The more traffic the more people click and so on. However I think you shouldn't rely only on that one.

There are some widget that support the placement of affiliate links on your website. They helps to optimize the placement of links and ads for better result. Widget are good addition to the structure of the websites. I make use of calendar widget. They can be used to place auto responder onside bar of your website.

Monetized widgets is generally used to earn money by planting them on the website. These are fully constructed on the base of ADS and people watch tem which can be cause for your earning. There are many widgets such as Amazon affiliate Widgets.
This is a very good way to earn if you are able to display widgets on your site. Widgets are also very nice and easy to use as well because there are some that are very clean and user-friendly and not only that, but they have a good aesthetic look to them as well.

I don't use widget based ads. I use auto ads with adsense. Generally speaking, I don't use amazon ads, however when I am using amazon ads I like to insert inside the post. Ads on widget makes website cluttered.
[automerge]1610726802[/automerge]
I don't use widget based ads. I use auto ads with adsense. Generally speaking, I don't use amazon ads, however when I am using amazon ads I like to insert inside the post. Ads on widget makes website cluttered.

Some widgets can be a nuisance to the users of your websites by displaying too many ads on a single. I experienced this on a forum that I registered on last month, after registration I clicked on a topic to comment on and the thread was filled with ads. I figured displaying ads was a way for the forum owner to make money, so I decided to put up with it, but after waiting for several minutes scrolling up and down the page, I still couldn't find where to write comment, I finally gave up, left the forum and never went back.

This is the first time that I'm hearing about the monetization widget for our website and blog. This is the kind of feature that I would love to use on my blog because I find it difficult to monetize my blog site.

Yes that's true, we can make money using the monetization widget, this is what what most people use now to create more funds for themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds