Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ways to get dofollow links?

JensenBreck

Reputable member
Credits
Hi,
[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]No matter press release services or blogs now all post with no-follow links only since Google updated the guideline and people now realize that they need the no-follow rel to protect the site juice. I want to know if I could get do-follow backlink's[/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Imagine this: If you post a really good article on your new site, and it is unique, useful and 100% original created. Lets say it is valuable to visitors. However, when others share your article on their websites or blogs, they just post no-follow links to keep their PR. What you will get? Only some visitors from their sites or blogs, but nothing more. You cannot rank better, cannot get good SERP.[/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]So I don't know what should I do to promote a new site. Even I tried to submit a guest post, I still get a no-follow backlink's finally. It seems [/font][font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]you never get do-follow links, except bless you lucky that some webmasters don't know about no-follow tag.[/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Any suggestions?[/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Please help.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Thanks![/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.[/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]References:https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/ways-to-get-dofollow-links.2811354/[/font][/SIZE]

[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Corporate Explainer Examples[/font]

Advertisement Placeholder
Do follow backlinks can be generated using various off page techniques like:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds