Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ways to earn money from your own forum and blog

All you do is post content that will enhance traffic, most football blog owners earns alot cause they post things that many people have interest in.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many ways that you can be able to make money on your online forum but when it is about the easiest way then it has to be advertisement networks. You just have to reach a particular threshold before they will be able to include your site.

There are so many ways in which you can be able to make money online through your blog. If your audience trust you then that is a very good opportunity for you to introduce affiliate marketing to your ranks.

You can make money as a forum owner by creating a marketplace for people to sell their products and services and charge them accordingly. You can also make money on your blog by promoting affiliate products or sell your own products too.

You have to advertise contents or bills that will attract lots of view and as such cause traffic's to that blog then your pay is bound to be secured.

Selling a banner ad is one of the ways to make money with a forum. You can convince business owners that are in the same niche as the forum to come and advertise on the forum in order to gain more audience for their products and services.

There are so many ways that you can be able to make money on your online forum but when it is about the easiest way then it has to be advertisement networks. You just have to reach a particular threshold before they will be able to include your site.

I know of a forum that is earning alot in a month just by paying to post and view topics, ads, videos and so on , i think having a forum is a less stressful way of earning money.

Some platforms like Buy me a coffee requires that donation is not less than 3 $ per user so it is up to the platform of donation that you are using on your blog.

I have blogs and forums. I am not yet earning from my forums but I earn from adsense on my blogs Adsense is the best way for me to earn from websites (forums and blogs). However, other smaller ad networks like a-ads, adhitz, etc. might also work
I think earning from forums through pay to post may requires a long than through ads because a forum needs to generate users that will always be online to post every day but lack of viewers may lead to low yield.

Most of the money that a lot of blogs and website owners I'm making from their platform is as a result of a Google Access and it also depends on the amount of traffic the site is able to generate that will determine.. to make more money you needs a high traffic m

There are alot of ways to make money from one's forum or blogs. Bloggers often get paid depending on the number of traffic they have. One could also try advertising one's business on the forum or blog.

Even though I don't have website or blog running at the moment, but I must commend you for taking your time to put up such a long and useful post on how to make money on forums or blogs. These are points that can really help one make money. Thanks for sharing.

You have analysed the best ways to make money from forums and blogs . The article is very informative and also interesting. So, one could try that out.

With the increase in the number of websites , blogs and so on the online space it has now become of great importance that bloggers know how to generate funds and earn rapidly online using their blogs effectively.

It is very interesting to know that there are lots of ways to make money on forums. Forums would be a very lucrative business that is worth trying out. But it need some basic knowledge.

You can engage a form of marketing using the personal mailbox of the forum where you get to promote some investment websites or high-yield investment programs that are available.

It is very interesting to know that there are lots of ways to make money on forums. Forums would be a very lucrative business that is worth trying out. But it need some basic knowledge.
There are so many ways which you can make money on forum some of those ways are seek for advertisers and also buy enough space on forum so you can advertise very well,I think that is some of the ways they make money but you need to promote your forum very well to ensure that you have alot of people who visit your links on daily basis this traffic is what that will make your forum popular

You can decide to hold a tutorial and make members of the platform to pay before having access to the tutorial page and going about it easily. This is a very easy way to make the money .

Many websites are offering a premium upgrade for 1 $, so you will say what is 1 $? 1 $ is a fortune because many people will give up from free membership as an example some employers limit jobs for premium members or some courses users are showing courses for premium users because they will have several random upgrades.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds