Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ways to convince cutomers

There are many ways that you can convince your customers firstly by giving discount , doing promo rebrand your products re strategies yourself , by doing one on one advertisement you also have to make them happy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I think I will buy into that idea, once you no the quality of your product, nothing to be afraid of. There is how good or a kind of quality a product will have, customers can never stop patronizing. Once you have a good and a quality product to offer, you have nothing to fear.
[automerge]1612634190[/automerge]

Yes, I think I will buy into that idea, once you no the quality of your product, nothing to be afraid of. There is how good or a kind of quality a product will have, customers can never stop patronizing. Once you have a good and a quality product to offer, you have nothing to fear.
That's it. Personally I don't buy goods from people who talks to force rather than convincing me. I do suspect they are forcing that goods on me maybe it of fake or counterfeit. When you sell quality goods as you said. Don't worry. Customers will surely come.

Ways to convince customers, the best way to convince customer give them good quality products and reasonable price, by taking the goods and services to their doors step. With all these customers will be able to patronize.

The hardest thing to do as an entrepreneur or a business owner is to convince someone to part with money. It is more difficult with a stranger. Oozing confidence over the product and offering a discount for being a first timer will help.

Have we ever met fluid marketers who can talk you onto a deal you never intended to in the first place. Even when you don't fall for it you'll be impressed with their level of convincing.
Most times it boils down to skill set and personality of the sales man, if you're a smooth talker then its a winner.

Ways to convince cutomers​

Prove that your products are better than those offered by competitors.
Keep initiating further conversation.
Specify the positive characteristics of the customer.
[automerge]1612730489[/automerge]

Ways to convince cutomers​

There are many ways and strategies to market your goods and services to the publics, can someone shares some easy ways to convince a total stranger to buy your products or the service you are offering.
To convince customer and win his heart is not an herculean task. All you have to do is to main a high level of good customer relation. Make customer satisfaction your top priority and maintain high quality products and service delivery.

There are many ways and strategies to market your goods and services to the publics, can someone shares some easy ways to convince a total stranger to buy your products or the service you are offering.
Customers are always right,this has made many traders go low on their price tag.convincing a customer is not easy but is achievable,always be persuasive.you will definitely have more customers.

Give them a reason to buy from you show them comment from previous buyers and how they love it make them know what they can get from buying from you or tell them about the quality of the product they buy from you this thing's helps convince people or let me say customers to buy your products

Well, customers different from each other. So to convince customers, you can introduce discount to them, give them discount on whatever they buy. And also give them promo after each sales. The promo can be monthly or otherwise. All these can be used to convince customers.
[automerge]1612732725[/automerge]
Well, customers different from each other. So to convince customers, you can introduce discount to them, give them discount on whatever they buy. And also give them promo after each sales. The promo can be monthly or otherwise. All these can be used to convince customers.

Be natural and do not use scripts.
Ask about the clients' well-being.
Use names while talking with a client.
Act on emotions.

As someone who has been into the business of buying and selling at a very tender age, there are some methods, strategies and manipulations used in convincing your customers to patronize you. One of those metal what is sweet-talking them. In this present age with the advent of social media, you need to have the knowledge of copywriting in order to convince your customers to patronize your product.

We have numerous wad of convincing your customers, buy explaining to him in a language he or she understands, before you convince a customer you have to study his boy language if he is an easy going person or not, the most important thing is to try convincing.

If I am to convince a customer, I would create a customer friendly atmosphere that would help my customer feel free to speak their mind. After this is done, I would inform my customer of the availability if the product by given indepth information about the product and it's quality.

Be natural with scripts and do not use them.
Ask for the well being of the customers.
When communicating with a client, use names.
Prove that the goods are better than those your rivals are selling.
Keep facilitating further debate.
Specify the customer's positive qualities.
Acting on thoughts.

A customer can be convinced by being loyal to them. When you sell the best of all quality and you give them some other services that they may not get elsewhere. You should have perfect product knowledge, it is a sure way of convincing customers. When you tell them about a product works.
[automerge]1612733904[/automerge]
A customer can be convinced by being loyal to them. When you sell the best of all quality and you give them some other services that they may not get elsewhere. You should have perfect product knowledge, it is a sure way of convincing customers. When you tell them about a product works.

Customers are different. Some are easy to convince, and some are hard. Not everyone likes the promotions and deals an employee suggests to them. So at a glance, it is necessary to know which of the consumers is the right target to make sure that when you approach and you have a suggestion to them it will not refuse; usually the easy target customers are housewives. They are the ones who love the new ones, there are promos or bundle deals, discounts like buy 1 take 1 etc. But even if they are essy to convince them, be nice to them, speak to them politely, they like the ball so do your part as a promoter.

So many ways to convince customers and make them patronize you;
1. Be honest
2. Be available at all times
3 . Have the kinda of marketing you want.
4. Be able to talk you people.

Provide something more than is expected, a kind
of bonus:- People like bonuses. They help build
positive emotions around your brand. They make
customers feel happy and appreciated. As a result,
the customers will strongly connect these positive
emotions to your brand and the chances are you
won’t be forgotten. Add samples, use a creative
packaging system, add a funny note or an additional feature your customer didn’t pay for but which might be useful for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds