Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Water supply business

Water supply is a good business any business that someone is give and you are get profit and transaction is work well that should be business so far you transacting and water distribution is a business that will make you to meet different people

Advertisement Placeholder
If there is no water shortage in your area, I think that would not be a good idea. Now you can establish this business by taking water to the sectors where they request it. For this you must evaluate the demand and the competition, if you see that the answers are not favorable it is better to look for other options.

When I was young, I used to see some vehicles then that has a tank filled with water, when I asked my mom, she said they supply water to people as their own occupation,
I thought of establishing this business and employ workers there but I don't know if this can still be profitable considering the fact that there are now boreholes and other sources
Pls I need your opinion
Absolutely water is our basic need because you can live without eating food but you can never live without drinking water. There is often a shortage of water in big cities, it is very good to do business there and it is also profitable that there your water will be frozen at a good price.
water water supply business would be best.

It is a very profitable business but you have a very tedious work to do.
First you have to purify the water with chlorine
Filter the water
And distill the water
You can't just venture into the business without having a technical know how

These days there is better water supply for homes as almost every home has a borehole facility. So for the water supply business to thrive, make sure to target construction sites. People building are always in need of tanker water supply. Its a good one.

Water supply is still very profitable but you will have to modernize the business structure because people in that sector have modernized their business and it is not like before again. You will have to know more about it and how it runs, there are still some community that needs water supply you can make research and discover them

I know a lot of people who have managed to set up the water plants. And they sell the filtered water in the villages. And this way they have managed to sell a lot of them when other city people come to the village. I think making the water supply proper can change things in your favor. So you owning the water supply can also beneficial for you.

If you have the means, it is a good business to do because there are still places especially in developing nations that still have issues with water. You can supply for personal use, construction and even ceremonial use.

I think water supply business at this time will still thrive because as much as people need water, some people can't afford bore hole, and some people who have the bore hole don't have constant electricity to pump water.

The water supply business is one which is lucrative and many people are not into it. The demand is high for portable drinking water as well as water for evening building buildings. If you have a truck that delivers water for people you could make profit from it.

Water is the most necessarily thing in our daily routine.we use it every hour for different purpose,such as for drinkinh,washingfor shower etc.there are public water utilities that provide water to large population area.so water supply could be an amazing idea because there are many areas where water supply is not appropriate.so ny doing this tjis need could be fullfilled or also a person could get profit
[automerge]1608659833[/automerge]
Water is the most necessarily thing in our daily routine.we use it every hour for different purpose,such as for drinkinh,washingfor shower etc.there are public water utilities that provide water to large population area.so water supply could be an amazing idea because there are many areas where water supply is not appropriate.so ny doing this tjis need could be fullfilled or also a person could get profit

I do know this business to be profitable in areas where water supply is scarce through the year.

You will however need a large sum of capital to buy the truck, and you need a customer base to start with.

Water business is a very good and profitable business, because man can't survive without water for long and it is useful for slot of other things too, so if such a business is started in areas where water is limited in supply one is bound to make lots of profits

In our town there used to be no water supplier so the people rely on the water delivery by the truck with a tank. Most of the residents in our village have water tanks that trucks would fill. But some 10 years ago the government installed water pipes so there will be a continuous supply of water in the tap. You can guess that the water delivery business is now bankrupt. Check out the demands and the condition of the water supply in the area before you embark on such a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds