Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Walmart vs Target

Advertisement Placeholder
Guess you're going to have to come back to try out a Target!

I also really like HEB which is a Texas thing - but there aren't many in my area yet, they are mostly in southern Texas. :p
Haha I will definitely be coming back but no real plans yet. Though when I was there, I didn't see many Targets... 🤔

What's an HEB?

I also really like HEB which is a Texas thing - but there aren't many in my area yet, they are mostly in southern Texas.
HEB is nice... but my "go-to" when we lived in the Dallas metromess was always Albertsons. They were doing "locally sourced produce" back in the day when it wasn't "cool" and everybody else got their stuff from distributors. All their produce and meat products were top-notch. For the first 2 years after we moved back to our hometown all I heard from the better half every time we went grocery shopping was how she missed our Albertsons (it was about 3 miles from our house).

HEB is nice... but my "go-to" when we lived in the Dallas metromess was always Albertsons. They were doing "locally sourced produce" back in the day when it wasn't "cool" and everybody else got their stuff from distributors. All their produce and meat products were top-notch. For the first 2 years after we moved back to our hometown all I heard from the better half every time we went grocery shopping was how she missed our Albertsons (it was about 3 miles from our house).
When I lived in Garland/Mesquite there was an Albertsons near both houses! It was the main store I shopped at until Walmart got more popular when I was in high school. There are none where I live now, but still the one in Mesquite and a few I know of in Garland.

I think i need to come for a trip over to the US to visit Walmart....

Evan Miracle Kid GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds