Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Walking your pets?

Credits
For those who have pets, do you consider walking them part of your exercise routine? Walking in general has so many benefits to your physical and mental well being, but I feel it's even more beneficial if you can share the experience with another animal. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a dog that is just over a year old and during the summer months we would go to the dog park. But now that it gets dark early and we don't get home in time, I have to start walking her instead. I am not complaining because the extra walking would be good for me too.

And she's a good girl. I have her offleash trained and she stays right by my side in heel position.

I do not have pets but when ever I am at my parents' house, I like to walk my parents' dog, especially in the evening. My parents live in a countryside and it is a pleasure to walk a dog in the farm.

I've walked my father's dog several times. I enjoyed doing it. If and when I get my own dog, I'm going to make out time to be taking him for a walk every evening.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds